Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I don't believe anyone would stir things up to make the country worse off...... (and so we want/need some success with this hitherto awful tory leadership...)

Apart from the Brexiters of course......

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I don't believe anyone would stir things up to make the country worse off...... (and so we want/need some success with this hitherto awful tory leadership...)

Apart from the Brexiters of course......

of course they do, activists are constantly stirring up and politicans default to oppose/blind support rather than making constructive policy.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
of course they do, activists are constantly stirring up and politicans default to oppose/blind support rather than making constructive policy.

I don't disagree ... but to actively make themselves and the country as a whole worse off?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
First PMQ test coming up shortly, be instructive to see how she deals with Starmer and Blackford. Can't imagine she'll have the brass neck of her predecessor and not even attempt to answer the question

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
not sure if this has been posted (did check), absolutely brilliant from Joe Lycett, ripping the piss out of the bovine nature of politics and media that support it

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
not sure if this has been posted (did check), absolutely brilliant from Joe Lycett, ripping the piss out of the bovine nature of politics and media that support it

Yup, the views of the former host of The Great British Sewing Bee are what we need in a political debate.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Like a true Tory, millions should suffer and live on the breadline so big business can flourish

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's a bit of a change to hear someone answering questions rather than waffle on about something completely irrelevant

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Mogg Energy Minister, literally the worst person at the worse possible time.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Mogg Energy Minister, literally the worst person at the worse possible time.

Kwasi Chancellor, Suella Home Secretary, Coffey Health Minister, and now the Minister for the 18th century being put in charge of renewables, nuclear and alternative forms of energy ?

I find it hard to believe that there is actually anyone who doesn't recognise her as one of the greatest satirical comedians of the 21st century ??????

Unfortunately, 43% of people who voted in 2019, voted for her to be in charge of the country, even if they don't understand how :lolol:

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Kwasi Chancellor, Suella Home Secretary, Coffey Health Minister, and now the Minister for the 18th century being put in charge of renewables, nuclear and alternative forms of energy ?

I find it hard to believe that there is actually anyone who doesn't recognise her as one of the greatest satirical comedians of the 21st century ??????

Unfortunately, 43% of people who voted in 2019, voted for her to be in charge of the country, even if they don't understand how :lolol:

Nadine Dorries kept her job as well, she needs the best team to do the rounds on TV and radio, to normalise the impending car crash speeches and interviews

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I thought Liz was brilliant today, she's just what the country needs. One of the sharpest minds English politics has ever had. She's packed the cabinet with almost (but obviously not quite) equally magnificent people and it's great to see T.C. As the new health minister ... an inspiration to us all. I am already inspired to look like an athlete by comparison (looking forward to those personal responsibility for you health messages).

In other news: delighted that Graham Potter is on his way and I can't wait for the Mrs Brown's Boys Christmas special (hopefully a New Years Day one to boot).

What a time to be alive.

Yay!

Edit:

Let's get fracking with Jakey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here