Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Michael Gove has been taking his smoking breaks in a special hut built for him on the roof of his departmental office, after he was stalked by a terrorist and heckled in the street.

The taxpayer-funded smoking den was built specifically for Gove shortly after he was appointed levelling up secretary in October 2021 and he was heckled by anti-lockdown protesters.
If “shouting at Michael Gove” is the new bar for terrorism then Guantanamo’s going to start filling up again

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Industrial scale corruption. This is where we are heading with misnamed freeports which then were named enterprise zones. Wake up at the back. Mordaunt kicks the can down the road.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Don't think the Raab stuff will make any difference. If he does get the bullet it will just be framed as him shouting at 'snowflakes'' and Tories love that kind of shit.

probably get a knighthood.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
What took him so long?

_88928937_88928936.jpg

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
What a nasty, entitled, arrogant bully.

His style of Leadership needs to be left in the 20th Century. You don’t get results from screaming, shouting and bullying people any more. I hope he is kicked out of the commons at the next election and rots in somewhere out of site and unimportant.
Clearly don't know the Ins and Outs, but his 2017 majority was 23,298 which shrunk in 2019 to 2,743 (the night Boris got his clear mandate)

I would imagine the Constituency Party are already composing yet another resignation letter.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Clearly don't know the Ins and Outs, but his 2017 majority was 23,298 which shrunk in 2019 to 2,743 (the night Boris got his clear mandate)

I would imagine the Constituency Party are already composing yet another resignation letter.
LD's will be all over this seat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here