Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I feel sorry that you live in a reality where you know who Nadine Dorries is but not Margot Robbie.

I wondered what the correct response is to that mind blowing nugget of information.

I wonder no more.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I feel sorry that you live in a reality where you know who Nadine Dorries is but not Margot Robbie.

I wondered what the correct response is to that mind blowing nugget of information. I wonder no more.

No you are correct.

I've utterly embarrassed at being called out for being more aware of who is running the country than the latest Hollywood flavour of the month.

Things to do this week.

1) Stop reading the news
2) Subscribe to Netflix.

:lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

everyone's different, it makes life interesting, so everyone has a different idea about good manners.

personally, i think people who ignore others, and liars are ill mannered oafs, especially the liars, but everyone's different

some people are fantasists, they never actually grow up, they just age

Everyone is different, but the pure insults that Boris has had chucked at him, with mocked-up videos etc, has been so hateful and pathetic for ages now, this is partly why so many forgave him for a beer or two and a 9 minute party bash.
The left lacked professionalism, hence lost respect and potential voters....who knows, maybe forever.
No big picture thinking from these guys just pure spite and jealousy.

Seek and you shall find, turn a blind eye and you will be where you are now.

Seriously I have not seen even one bad video on Starmer and co, whereas the tories had them coming at them daily for years since Brexit really.

One, it's bad sportsmanship, and two just not clever as a strategy as the middle ground fence-sitters can make the difference, why would you vote for the nastiness and childishness of the left, when there is an alternative.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Everyone is different, but the pure insults that Boris has had chucked at him, with mocked-up videos etc, has been so hateful and pathetic for ages now, this is partly why so many forgave him for a beer or two and a 9 minute party bash.
The left lacked professionalism, hence lost respect and potential voters....who knows, maybe forever.

Seriously I have not seen even one bad video on Starmer and co, whereas the tories had them coming at them daily for years since Brexit really.

One, it's bad sportsmanship, and two just not clever as a strategy as the middle ground fence-sitters can make the difference, why would you vote for the nastiness and childishness of the left, when there is an alternative.

That's because, unlike all those tory pillocks, he hasn't made an arse of himself.

Or.....done anything wrong :shrug:

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
The majority of the contenders to the throne are ex-members of Johnson’s ineffective and lame cabinet. Weak, limp-wristed yes-people without a trace of gumption, and in some cases fewer brain cells.

Wannabes largely and widely described as unemployable elsewhere and only given jobs for their loyalty to the Prime Minister.

Yet one of that bunch is likely to be the successor to the crown. And presumably will simply enlist their buddies to sit around them, also from the failed cabinet.

In a cast of around 380 Tory politicians it is a poor reflection that these are the prime candidates. Even removing the non-entities (of which there are a few admittedly) and those who cannot stand, like May, there should, shirley be a statesman amongst them. Someone new, fresh and eager who could galvanise the Government and lead the country onward into the future. An intellectual match to Starmer.

But I fear not, and expect that we will end up with simply more of the same old, same old. Despite their claims to a new world of integrity, honesty, clean-starts, etc. etc.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

so what tipped the balance for you, and you realised johnson is not fit to govern our great nation?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here