[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Did I **ag your missus once?
I clearly done something to make you follow me around throwing casual insults towards me.

No need for that....???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well he is a bore.

2/10 doesn't need a 9/10 booting.

That said....whenever did a tiny irritation stop me from (metaphorically) stabbing someone in the face?

No, you're right. carry on :lolol:

(I happen to like your protagonist, however. So Boo. BOO! :wink:)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Where we are currently is in a loop of the last days of Thatcher which divided the country over the Poll Tax.

I had hoped post Covid the country would unite after the shattering fault line of Brexit but because the Gene is out of the bottle with a Government who said do one thing during Covid but actually were doing something else that won't happen.

I fear for the next 6 months or so with Boris at the helm, expect serious civil disorder.

D

Deleted member 2719

2/10 doesn't need a 9/10 booting.

That said....whenever did a tiny irritation stop me from (metaphorically) stabbing someone in the face?

No, you're right. carry on :lolol:

(I happen to like your protagonist, however. So Boo. BOO! :wink:)

He is clearly a mod on one of his other accounts, that might be where that connection lies.

D

Deleted member 2719

Block him? take the higher ground and ignore him? Surely we don't want a return to Bear Pit style posts on the main board?

Fair point, I always said I would block no one, but i had to shut Dr no up, the bloke was so predictable and he was full of negatives.
They both fit the same criterial so goodbye Lever.:wave:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220608-225437.jpg
    Screenshot_20220608-225437.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Where we are currently is in a loop of the last days of Thatcher which divided the country over the Poll Tax.

I had hoped post Covid the country would unite after the shattering fault line of Brexit but because the Gene is out of the bottle with a Government who said do one thing during Covid but actually were doing something else that won't happen.

I fear for the next 6 months or so with Boris at the helm, expect serious civil disorder.

I hope not. Hold one's nose and wait till voting time to flush the trash away. Only the parliamentary tories can drain the swamp, and they have already bottled it. Nothing we can do for now but clench.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

:wave:

I'm not sure there will be disorder because opposition in any form is so fractured these days and mainly single issue.

However I generally agree. The last few years have felt very much like the 80s / early 90s.

Where they differ from Thatcher is that she knew the way the wind was blowing at times and change path.

This lot just harden their core vote. They haven't learnt the lessons of the past and if they continue will be out of power for a decade.

Johnson could potentially survive a general election if he rids the cabinet of the likes of Truss, Pritel, Raab, Mogg and Dorries.

The very divisive politicians who are hated because they are nasty and liked because they are nasty too. But he won't.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Did I **ag your missus once?
I clearly done something to make you follow me around throwing casual insults towards me.

No need for that sort of infantile allusion.

I just think if you take your time before posting you will make clearer, more intelligible comments.

For the record, as I have said before, you began your exchanges with me using an entirely unprovoked personal insult.....

On the contrary, my scorn is not directed at you personally; I don't know you. It is always targeted at the ridiculous, divisive things you write.

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Fair point, I always said I would block no one, but i had to shut Dr no up, the bloke was so predictable and he was full of negatives.
They both fit the same criterial so goodbye Lever.:wave:

Goodbye. I think that's the best thing to do under the circumstances.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports