Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I take ‘remainiac’ to describe someone who voted remain, supported efforts to challenge to legality of the vote, and now seeks to rejoin at the earliest opportunity?

Given that the whole thing has turned out, as expected, to be an unmitigated disaster - to the point that British industry, haulage, farming and fishing are all on their knees, and low income families are struggling to feed themselves and heat their homes - I for one welcome being badged as somebody who was right all along.

Using it, believing it an insult, just marks you out as an utter moron.

Goodness. How very right you are :thumbsup:

Sad, though, that we have come down to having to tell the disdvantaged that they have disadvantaged themselves, and unfathomably plan to carry on doing so.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you're not embarrassed by the latest outpourings of our Prime Minister, then you really are a true blued dyed in the wool Tory, who would never see any wrong in anything they do!

Shame on you...

Apparently he's still having therapy for voting for the best prime minister in living memory. Mr Tony.

I suspect his mum may have dropped him on his head as a nipper. All very sad.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Needs sound.
I thought Boris went all ‘healthy’ after he got Covid and promised to lose weight…..looks like another lie. Definitely carrying more timber.

[tweet]1505478864583241730[/tweet]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Remainiac democracy deniers attempted to thwart the will of the UK electorate, fact.

One fact you seem to ignore is that democracy doesn't stand still. Every vote is democracy and changes the political climate. Life changes and people change with it.

Funnily enough, you are a remainer now. Remain out of the EU.

I am a Rejoiner.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I take ‘remainiac’ to describe someone who voted remain, supported efforts to challenge to legality of the vote, and now seeks to rejoin at the earliest opportunity?

That might be your take and description of a " remainiac" but it certainly wasnt my take on what a "remainiac" was.

And there is no point in asking me what my "take" description of a what a remainiac was..............unless you can guarantee my reply on what a remainiac was wont earn me a ban.

Im sure there is already a thread for all that old news anyway.
Remoaners (and remainiacs) were not the same as remainers.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
That might be your take and description of a " remainiac" but it certainly wasnt my take on what a "remainiac" was.

And there is no point in asking me what my "take" description of a what a remainiac was..............unless you can guarantee my reply on what a remainiac was wont earn me a ban.

Im sure there is already a thread for all that old news anyway.
Remoaners (and remainiacs) were not the same as remainers.

You have MY guarantee that your reply on what a remainiac is won't earn you a ban.

Go for it!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
One fact you seem to ignore is that democracy doesn't stand still. Every vote is democracy and changes the political climate. Life changes and people change with it.

Funnily enough, you are a remainer now. Remain out of the EU.

I am a Rejoiner.

I’d be bitterly disappointed if the likes of you didn’t want to rejoin the corrupt EU.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
BREAKING: The Met Police have issued a statement saying they have now started interviewing "key witnesses" in the Partygate inquiry. This is in addition to 100 questionnaires already sent out

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
BREAKING: The Met Police have issued a statement saying they have now started interviewing "key witnesses" in the Partygate inquiry. This is in addition to 100 questionnaires already sent out

Initial findings expected by late 2026, maybe 2027 apparently.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Needs sound.
I thought Boris went all ‘healthy’ after he got Covid and promised to lose weight…..looks like another lie. Definitely carrying more timber.

[tweet]1505478864583241730[/tweet]

I believe never having both feet off the ground at the same time means that he was walking, not running on the beach, but with a shoulder roll to mimic running, this **** can't even exercise without bullshitting.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Tory meltdown incoming...

I noticed that the Russians ‘prank called’ the thickest ministers last week.

Seems the BBC are reporting that the calls could be used as propaganda as Dorries, Patel and co. clearly split a load of beans having been taken in by the fake Ukrainian PM. Idiots.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Love him or hate him, gotta admire Boris, he certainly knows how to trigger the tolerant left. Every now then rolls a little hand grenade that really gets their gussets in a gather.
Who before a couple of months ago knew who was DPP between 2008 and 2013? Hardly anyone, now everyone knows, genius, the man is a genius.
giphy.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Love him or hate him, gotta admire Boris, he certainly knows how to trigger the tolerant left. Every now then rolls a little hand grenade that really gets their gussets in a gather.
Who before a couple of months ago knew who was DPP between 2008 and 2013? Hardly anyone, now everyone knows, genius, the man is a genius.
giphy.gif

Jimmy Savile annoyed a few lefties, too. To you, ergo, a national hero.

What a plum :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
more corrupt than the tory party? BLIMEY!

would you happen to have any evidence at all?

He has dense, but he ain't evi, nor my brother.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bakershite and plums will still vote for him. :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
giphy.gif

I worked for him in the same organisation and have met him twice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here