Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Oops...

Rishi Sunak is braced for another byelection after former Tory MP Scott Benton was suspended from the Commons for 35 days over his role in a lobbying sting.

MPs approved the suspension of the Blackpool South MP on Tuesday evening without the need for a vote.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
GB News reported on Tuesday that Anderson had met Reform’s leader, Richard Tice, at a service station hotel in Derbyshire on Sunday for one-to-one talks.

Poundshop Partridge!
Should’ve met with Schappsy, Schappsy always nails it. Not Edmonds though - stupid ewok head.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I think the term Blue Billion Pound Bottle Job could also be applied to our PM
Politically blue - footballing red - Saints fan. His mother‘s former pharmacy is just round the corner from where my recently deceased uncle lived in Southampton - very good it is too, apparently, not that she owns it any more.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lee Anderson has said he did nothing wrong in saying Sadiq Khan was under the control of Islamists, claiming he had received overwhelming support from the public and MPs over comments that lost him the Conservative whip.
Londoners say no.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The clip from James O’Brian today with Tory Cllr Brett Rosehill is hilarious / tragic.

Who on earth is voting for these absolute simpletons
Jeez he's a womble..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There is a silver lining to that though. The Conservative Party in it’s current form has finally stood up and stated their position.

They are the party of racism, they’d like to see far fewer brown faces around the place, this is their position and they’re standing by it.

It will let us know exactly how many are comfortable with this and will continue to vote for it, and separate them from those of us who feel that this is inherently wrong.

I don’t expect the Conservatives to lose the next election by nearly as significant a margin as you might think they should.

Even if Labour do win the next election, I believe that I may feel very depressed at the state of my country after the next election, if the Conservatives retain more than 10% of the vote (which they will)
Doesn't quite fit considering that Sunk is a bit brown

I am more inclined to think they are prepared to weaponize anything to win. Even racism. Even though they have a brown leader.

Quite a thing, that. It shows what they are. Not to be trusted. Or voted for.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks fellas, at least you can sleep easily tonight knowing you've amused me today as the rest of Britain crashes and burns around our ears, although the fact it's your ears more than mine does help :lolol:
What the f*** is potty doing on NSC? No self respect is not a good look :shrug:

1709071892366.png

Attachments

• 1709071855784.png
    1709071855784.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 18

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Doesn't quite fit considering that Sunk is a bit brown

I am more inclined to think they are prepared to weaponize anything to win. Even racism. Even though they have a brown leader.

Quite a thing, that. It shows what they are. Not to be trusted. Or voted for.

But it’s no longer a theoretical thing, it’s out there publicly, and other ministers are being briefed to say it’s wrong, without admitting racism.

I mean the guy went out there and said Islamists have taken over London, their mate Sadiq handed over the keys, and now the Islamists stand around laughing at the police.

If that isn’t inciting racial hatred, I don’t know what is. And at least half the Conservative Party wants Sunk out too.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Fascinating interview with the caveman on C4 news claiming he isn't racist because Muslims aren't a race. Let's go down that rabbit hole regarding Judaism as well...

This man was deputy chairman of the party, brought specifically in to make statements like that and now it has backfired.

Let's collectively drive them out of office. I'd vote for a dog turd over this lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here