Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torries on the Fiddle Again

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Following on from the scandal of Tory MP Dereck Conway paying his sons for doing work that never happened, we now have the scandal of Tory MEP Charles Chichester (son of the round the world yatchsman) claiming for £500,000 worth of non-existant expences @ OUR EXPENSE.

This is just financial foreplay compared to the coruption that will become common place if Cocaine Cammeron and his Bullingham Club Cronies ever gain power.

:smokin::smokin::smokin:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Following on from the scandal of Tory MP Dereck Conway paying his sons for doing work that never happened, we now have the scandal of Tory MEP Charles Chichester (son of the round the world yatchsman) claiming for £500,000 worth of non-existant expences @ OUR EXPENSE.

This is just financial foreplay compared to the coruption that will become common place if Cocaine Cammeron and his Bullingham Club Cronies ever gain power.

a drop in the ocean compared to the 50 BILLON the mcbottle brothers wasted on northern rock or the 2.7 BILLON bribe on the 10 p tax...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Still posting those shit awful smoking smilies, I see and those expenses obviously weren't at your expense seeing as you never went to school if the above spelling is anything to go by.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I thought it said Torres, and was something to do with Fernando. :down:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
sorry, was that an MEP? want to compare that to the others on the euro gravy train? they are all on the take over in europe, part of the job description it seems to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here