Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Torrents on iPhone

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’ve got a bunch of BitTorrent links to videos of a Japanese show I like, is there any way to stream them on iPhone without jailbreaking the phone?

Basically a website I can just drop the link into and either stream or download the show?

Thanks!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Obvious thought, so probably not one that will work (I'm not much of a torrent person)... Can you download them to 'files' and play them from there (via a video app or whatever).

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Now, like all real life experience stories, this also begins once a polly tito, and Happiness Stan, whose life evolved the ephemeral colour dreamy most, and his deep joy in this being the multicolour of the moon. Oh yes. His home a victoriana charibold, the four-wheel folloped ft-ft-ft out the back. Now, as eve on his deep approach, his eye on the moon. Alltime sometime deept joy of a full moon scintyladen dangly in the heavenly bode. But now only half! So, gathering all behind him the hintermost, he ploddy-ploddy forward into the deep complicadent fundermold of the forry to sort this one out.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Shirley easier to d/l to a laptop or PC then u/l to your favourite cloud facility for streaming.

Apparently, so a friend of mine says.
Doing just that, cheers. Used to be so easy on Android!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here