Torquay United FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yoda

English & European
Without wishing to sound rude or ungrateful (got to keep my New Year resolutions going for at least a few days)... does anyone else find it annoying that this thread is flooded with other scores?

I've already got the BBC videprinter open in another window, so I really just want the TUFC v BHAFC updates, comments, rants, etc. Well, maybe Palace updates if they're losing, or other relevant games!

Or is it just me?

Seeing as we're not getting much in the way of updates from our game, I thought I'd keep people up to date with the rest. :annoyed:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This game is drifting....time to freshen things up Gus!

Bennett for Murray would be my call, Cox goes to the left, Bennett right and Dickinson and Forster up front in a 4-4-2.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought other people might want the scores, so didn't want to make a fuss. I just put yoda on my ignore list for the afternoon (will take him off when the game finishes)

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
Without wishing to sound rude or ungrateful (got to keep my New Year resolutions going for at least a few days)... does anyone else find it annoying that this thread is flooded with other scores?

I've already got the BBC videprinter open in another window, so I really just want the TUFC v BHAFC updates, comments, rants, etc. Well, maybe Palace updates if they're losing, or other relevant games!

Or is it just me?

Totally agree, I dont mind the odd related result such as palarse etc but Preston v Colchester, i just dont care.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...

Or is it just me?

Thats a very polite way of saying, "stop posting all the other f***ing scores going on throughout the country you prick"

I'm with you on that one btw...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Navarro on , Tiny off.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Pisses me off no end when people post other scores thus ruining MOTD for me. So much so that most weeks I don't follow the match thread. If people want to know the score of Premiership or FA Cup games they can easily find them out for themselves.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Or is it just me?
No. it's not just you......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports