Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tories CAUGHT out in ELECTION expenses SCANDAL

1066gull

She's not part of Jeremy's team. Momentum is a group that grew out of the movement that helped Corbyn get elected. There are hundreds of thousands part of momentum but it is completely separate to the Labour party, it's not even a political party. Think of it like Stop The War.

I don't support people who do this and the vast majority of followers wont either but I am completely against this false propaganda against Corbyn because we already have Europe's most right wing media. We need as many people as we can get to spread the truth that you won't see on the BBC or any of the papers

D

Deleted member 22389

She's not part of Jeremy's team. Momentum is a group that grew out of the movement that helped Corbyn get elected. There are hundreds of thousands part of momentum but it is completely separate to the Labour party, it's not even a political party. Think of it like Stop The War.

I don't support people who do this and the vast majority of followers wont either but I am completely against this false propaganda against Corbyn because we already have Europe's most right wing media. We need as many people as we can get to spread the truth that you won't see on the BBC or any of the papers

They did it to Farage for years as well, and many people from the left absolutely loved misquoting what Farage said over and over again.

Last edited by a moderator:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I saw it tonight, Michael Cric clearly smelt a rat from the start. Tories had no one available for comment?

Can't stand UKIP but looks like they've been done over. If the Tories are caught they have to have 3 bi-elections to bring democracy back

Another interesting story with a football twist..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-34947672

Is that really the case bearing in mind the results of the by-elections are now irrelevant as there has subsequently been a general election.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
daily politics also saying nobdy available to speak about this
my first thoughts were spivs and cheats and I have not changed my mind since

bye bye dave :wave::wave::wave:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
nothing at all will come from this, as much as everyone likes seeing justice government and especially cameron are above the law. and there's f*ck all any of us can do about it.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Well, presumably she hasn't done it again. Whereas the Tories now....

You would have a point if you are also comfortable with the prospect of sending vulnerable women with mental illness to be treated by George Osborne's brother in a few year time too.

If you are not comfortable then you are clearly wrong.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Shock horror MPs caught in scandal[emoji15]

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
As I said on the Osbourne thread, pathetic political points scoring.

Top ten Labour expenses scandals. Blue or red, take your pick.

http://www.londonlovesbusiness.com/...t-shocking-labour-party-scandals/7527.article

most are all the same
but the tories think they are above the law
they also think that
starbucks
amazon
vodaphone and that white elephant that nobody ever mentions on here GOOGLE, and many others
are also above the law
most MP's have very few morals where big business and so it seems now by-elections (elections )

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
More to come on tonights C4 news regarding the general election, shocking that a party ignores the law and hopefully they will now be brought to book

doubt the BBC will broadcast it, good on C4,
any idea what time this is being shown ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
most are all the same
but the tories think they are above the law
they also think that
starbucks
amazon
vodaphone and that white elephant that nobody ever mentions on here GOOGLE, and many others
are also above the law
most MP's have very few morals where big business and so it seems now by-elections (elections )

I'm pretty sure Amazon, Vodaphone and Google were in business before 2010.

Most politicians are corrupt no matter what their colour or party. Show me the vast majority of politicians and I'll show you liars.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
You would have a point if you are also comfortable with the prospect of sending vulnerable women with mental illness to be treated by George Osborne's brother in a few year time too.

If you are not comfortable then you are clearly wrong.

Straw Man argument.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Surprised more people aren't concerned about this.

You have the party that has been in Government for the past six years having engaged in corrupt and illegal acts in order to maintain a position of being in power.

You can argue that in this instance it was only three by-elections and theretofore doesn't matter, but it fundamentally shows that this party has no regard for the system of which it is supposed to govern.

By doing this they have undermined the process of 'free and fair' elections and is a practice more akin to the acts of a state dictatorship than to the acts of one crazy woman acting independently six years ago. To try and undermine these accusations on that basis really fails to grasp what has actually happened!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Surprised more people aren't concerned about this.

You have the party that has been in Government for the past six years having engaged in corrupt and illegal acts in order to maintain a position of being in power.

You can argue that in this instance it was only three by-elections and theretofore doesn't matter, but it fundamentally shows that this party has no regard for the system of which it is supposed to govern.

By doing this they have undermined the process of 'free and fair' elections and is a practice more akin to the acts of a state dictatorship than to the acts of one crazy woman acting independently six years ago. To try and undermine these accusations on that basis really fails to grasp what has actually happened!

Perhaps people will be (rightly) concerned if it is proved that the Conservatives have exceeded spending allowances in three by elections. (and possibly one general election constituency if Cricks insinuation about tonights story on CH 4 news is correct.)

I think the Tories still lost two of the by elections and won the other by a considerable margin so any supposed wrongdoing didn't have any noticeable effect. Not that this excuses any alleged wrongdoing but extrapolating these actions to suggest a widespread disregard for our democracy and talk of dictatorship is possibly over egging the pudding!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Perhaps people will be (rightly) concerned if it is proved that the Conservatives have exceeded spending allowances in three by elections. (and possibly one general election constituency if Cricks insinuation about tonights story on CH 4 news is correct.)

I think the Tories still lost two of the by elections and won the other by a considerable margin so any supposed wrongdoing didn't have any noticeable effect. Not that this excuses any alleged wrongdoing but extrapolating these actions to suggest a widespread disregard for our democracy and talk of dictatorship is possibly over egging the pudding!

its illegal
so if I came round your house and nicked the garden tools to use on my garden that would be "over egging the pudding" would it

OH I forgot to say apart from being illegal its sly and cheating

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here