Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torguay v Brighton *Official* Match Thread

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Craig Davies needing attention from the physio.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Navarro... he was utter pony at Crawley... let's hope he does a bit better tonight.

He was the one that had come straight in without any training since his release from MK Dons so he can probably be forgiven for having a bad first match.

What worries me with him though is his eagerness to play, surely any player out of contract would be keeping themselves fit throughout the summer so they are at a good level of fitness when a trial comes along.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I seem to remember a wave of optimism the past few seasons only to be followed by pretty poor performances and overall final position. This season we have a near 75% new squad and a manager who has cycled the full squad with abandon. The pre-season results may not have been great but hey, the August 8th onwards fixtures and results are the ones that really matter.

I think it will all come very good this season and we must surely have some new home grown talent that will emerge?

Keep the faith

tnba

TTF

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
I can't help feeling that what we are seeing is all smoke and mirrors. Russell will be wanting to keep his cards close to his chest and will be more concerned about what is happening on the training pitch. Be nice to see his real line-up at Scunny though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
speculation about transfer targets.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I can't help feeling that what we are seeing is all smoke and mirrors. Russell will be wanting to keep his cards close to his chest and will be more concerned about what is happening on the training pitch. Be nice to see his real line-up at Scunny though.

This match will give RS a better idea of who will be in the first XI and those warming the bench against Walsall. Scunny will provide a real test.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think it will come right, but also belive in playing to win,playing to impress and playing for the shirt...winning breeds confidence and we are not winning games, or even scoreing goals..that is a worry.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Craig Davies gets a red card.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think it will come right, but also belive in playing to win,playing to impress and playing for the shirt...winning breeds confidence and we are not winning games, or even scoreing goals..that is a worry.

methinks that RS likes to keep his cards close to his chest.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The refs the star ..........silly bastard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here