seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
nearly an equaliser from Mark Wright.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I know its pre season,etc etc,blah blah blah.....but the lack of goals or even oppertunities, i think i cause for some concern,however much chopping and changeing around is taking place.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Have to agree with others that even though this is another friendly, our performance is a bit worrying considering all the teams we have played to date have been lower league opposition.

Still, lets keep faith! :albion2:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Have to agree with others that even though this is another friendly, our performance is a bit worrying considering all the teams we have played to date have been lower league opposition.

who have all been up for it better than playing a higher league who don't want to get injured ect ect
it will come good on aug 8th

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
lets hope that SW does not keep dropping out when the season starts

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

I see what people are saying but we STILL have trialists in the team 5 in fact in a squad of 21. Now whilst I am sure RS would not have really wanted this so close to the season he is doing his best and it does affect how a team plays. I would imagine he is resting alot of first teamers a bit for Sats game and the seasons begining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here