Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Top Ten team - The Albion

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Bloody hell. Feeling ok? Starting the New Year’s Eve celebrations early?

Been teaching myself some positive reinforcement. Potter IN,Potter IN,Potter IN,Potter IN,Potter IN,Potter IN,Potter IN,Potter IN, I will be alright for Saturday now. :wink:

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
As much as Potter is taking a lot of heat right now, I still firmly believe we're 2 quality signings short of being able to hover in that 9-10-11 zone.

The same 2 signings we've all been looking for for as long as I've followed the team: a pair of half decent forwards who can find the net.

Unfortunately, at the moment we've got a bunch who couldn't hit the side of a barn. And even if they did get it on target, they'd find the keeper.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Top 10 club, in the top 10 most years, yeah i buy that. We are a top 20 club atm. But as with any vision it needs a well deployed strategy and we don’t have all the pieces in place, e.g. a well established academy conveyor belt, enough cash to pay for top quality strikers, etc. But we are on the journey and more of the necessary pieces seem to be in place. TB never said this year, next year, and so on, its a long term plan, 10 years (?). They wisely warned it wouldn’t be a straight-line journey, to expect bumps. Hopefully TB has the energy and funds to complete this. Anyway, yes, prepare for a bigger, mightier Albion, not #teamslikebrighton

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Top 10?

Of course it’s possible!

Burnley have come 7th, Saints have done it fairly often, even Bournemouth if I’m not wrong. Just need to have a good season and let things fall Into place.

I really don’t think we’re that far off, maybe a striker and goal scoring midfielder. It’s important we don’t hound a manger out every time we have a bad run of form though.

And that’s where I’m stuck. If we don’t back Potter I don’t think he can keep us up this season, but if he is backed I think we’ll really push on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here