Platypuss said:
Any Albion players in there?

not that i could see - harding is on it though

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Scotty M said:
not that i could see - harding is on it though

Frankly that makes the article questionable. McShane should have been mentioned I think.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Frankly that makes the article questionable. McShane should have been mentioned I think.

i would imagine he is counted as a premiership player, as he is under contract at a premiership club

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Who is our most valuable player? Hinshelwood maybe? But he's been injured most of the season so hasn't been in the shop window.

El-Abd & CKR both have potential to be on this sort of list in a year or two but still have some work to do.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Hiney said:
Caveats - youth, lightweight stature and finishing.

And he's a striker!!

:lolol: :lolol:

Theo Walcott is a fantastic prospect but the £9 million pricetag is ludicrous.

Can't argue with the top 3 though

Nope the top 3 are just about right (even though i think AJ should be no1! );) However Phil Jagielka is a terrific player

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ is No 2 ? Well I don't think he's that bad !

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Dan Harding was in the 'best players outside the Premiership' list that 4-4-2 did a while back. I seem to recall that he was at No.26, which was very bizarre because it was doubtful he was the 26th best player at the club at the time.

Still absolutely baffled he is on that list. Sorry, kids - he is shit. And I shudder for England's chances in the 2010 World Cup if he is the England left-back of the future.

The only other Albion player in that list was Leon Knight, which goes to prove that magazine hacks don't actually go to games, because not only was Leon firing blanks at the time, Adam Virgo was our best player by a country mile last season.

I know it's all about opinions, but all these hacks were doing was, 'right, Harding's an England U21 player, and Leon scored 28 last season'. OK, that's the Brighton fans happy. Next...'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here