Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top of the table clash next week v Ipswich

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I vaguely remember we were very good at keeping up
I went down with my neighbour, who's a saints fan, and he said 'may the best team win'. I politely reminded him that the best team had already won the league.

Jul 21, 2015
I can't agree with that. Thought we were by far the better team in all of our wins.

Agree but what worries me is that we can't seem to get that second goal to put even more pressure on the opposition. Fulham we got lucky in the 90th minute and thought Huddersfield cam back really strongly and thought they'd nick it. Think we're riding our luck abit without that second goal. Today we hit the bar and post and was so worried that they'd score in injury time. need to be clinical and finish our chances. good 3pts today.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes factually it is top of the table but **** me after three games.

Lets save such talk if we are still there after 30.

Jesus :facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't agree with that. Thought we were by far the better team in all of our wins.
Really? I'm not saying you're wrong, I was only at one of those wins for a start, but I've been feeling quite lucky to escape with each of the wins. Blackburn playing some ugly, direct football, but having 5 shots on target to our 2, and Stockdale being MOM for most, doesn't sounds like we were by far the best. We were best in the first half against Fulham, and they were best in the second, and we were desperately hanging on (with most of us praying for a point for the last 15 mins) when we scored against the run of play). I agree we were easily the better side against Forest, but still could have drawn if they knew how to take a free-kick.

Jul 21, 2015
Yes factually it is top of the table but **** me after three games.

Lets save such talk if we are still there after 30.

Jesus :facepalm:

Just enjoying it for change. last season reading this fourm and the Evening Argus was depressing so why not be optimistic and enjoy it because we'll have a blip then it'll be moaning. Of to bed as had to much drink after todays events. Night all.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
To be clear I'm in no way moaning about our performances or results. I just reckon we've yet to be tested.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Really? I'm not saying you're wrong, I was only at one of those wins for a start, but I've been feeling quite lucky to escape with each of the wins. Blackburn playing some ugly, direct football, but having 5 shots on target to our 2, and Stockdale being MOM for most, doesn't sounds like we were by far the best. We were best in the first half against Fulham, and they were best in the second, and we were desperately hanging on (with most of us praying for a point for the last 15 mins) when we scored against the run of play). I agree we were easily the better side against Forest, but still could have drawn if they knew how to take a free-kick.

Not how I saw it at Fulham, for me they had a good 20 min spell in the 2nd half and that was about it.

Blackburn looked dangerous but mainly from throw-in's. I thought we were much better in the second half performance wise, and if March particularly and others had chosen better options we would have been home and dry earlier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here