Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Top Iranian military commander killed by air strikes

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
In your case, once stupid and will maybe never grow out of it. Anyway, I am bored of you now.

I actually pity you. Being unable to except other cultures. You call it opinion. I call it intolerance.

Bored you say? Excellent. Job done.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Accept, not except you stupid ignoramus! :lol:

Hehe. I knew it... 2-0!

You always pick holes in grammar and resort to name calling when you lose an argument on here.

You lack the intelligence for reasoned debate.

Hook line and sinker!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Strange one this for the Woke that stalk this board. Iran, a tyrannical regime that often holds public hangings of homosexuals and suspected homosexuals, the liberal elite say nothing, oppresses women in the most barbaric way, the liberal elite say nothing, USA gives one of its most Barbaric generals a slap and the luvvies start singing Kum bah yah..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It’s also clear (as Blair proved) that as a westerner, when you meddle in the Middle East, you’d better dig 200+ graves for innocent lives lost for every ‘baddie’ you kill.

Meddle as in bomb the shit out of them?

If 200 westeners died for every Arab killed directly or indirectly by westeners, the western world would be extinct.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hehe. I knew it... 2-0!

You always pick holes in grammar and resort to name calling when you lose an argument on here.

You lack the intelligence for reasoned debate.

Hook line and sinker!

In one sentence an ‘argument’, in the next ‘reasoned debate’. You really don’t construct your posts with any forethought do you? :lol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
In one sentence an ‘argument’, in the next ‘reasoned debate’. You really don’t construct your posts with any forethought do you? :lol:

And she still carries on....

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Meddle as in bomb the shit out of them?

If 200 westeners died for every Arab killed directly or indirectly by westeners, the western world would be extinct.

I’ve done the Math so you don’t have to.

4.4m Arabs killed due to direct/indirect meddling by westerners.

Care to identify them?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Why would I not?

You make it too easy.

Oh dear. Thought you were bored? I think you like me really.

As LR quite rightly said, time to show a little respect. But then again, why would you care about a plane of predominantly muslims being bought down by an Islamic state? You've already shown your true colours. A win win for you. :thumbsup:

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
Welp, I was wrong too.
I’m a little surprised the government admitted it. Preponderance of evidence has never stopped states from denying. Russia still takes no responsibility for the downing of the Malaysian jet in Ukraine and when the USS Vincennes shot down the Iranian airliner, despite an overwhelming amount of evidence that this was done with malice by the captain and not unintentionally, they still gave him a medal for it. I suppose Iran’s statement is aimed at deescalation.

No one wins here. Everyone loses, as is too often in war.
Friendly fire happens in all wars as humans are not perfect.
This was an avoidable tragedy, a horrendous tragedy.
And this is the reason military options should always be the last option. The unintended consequences are often unknown and uncontrollable.

RIP

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Strange one this for the Woke that stalk this board. Iran, a tyrannical regime that often holds public hangings of homosexuals and suspected homosexuals, the liberal elite say nothing, oppresses women in the most barbaric way, the liberal elite say nothing, USA gives one of its most Barbaric generals a slap and the luvvies start singing Kum bah yah..

Except the fact that you write of the things the Iranian system exacts upon its people. So someone has been talking about it.

Injustices in Iran are well documented. What this has got to do with 'woke' I fail to see. The
discussion here is concerning foreign policy.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
In other news, Iran finally admits to downing Ukrainian air liner, killing 176, the woke are absolutely livid it wasn’t the USA, spitting with rage, Caroline Mucas is contemplating hunger strike .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Welp, I was wrong too.
I’m a little surprised the government admitted it. Preponderance of evidence has never stopped states from denying. Russia still takes no responsibility for the downing of the Malaysian jet in Ukraine and when the USS Vincennes shot down the Iranian airliner, despite an overwhelming amount of evidence that this was done with malice by the captain and not unintentionally, they still gave him a medal for it. I suppose Iran’s statement is aimed at deescalation.

No one wins here. Everyone loses, as is too often in war.
Friendly fire happens in all wars as humans are not perfect.
This was an avoidable tragedy, a horrendous tragedy.
And this is the reason military options should always be the last option. The unintended consequences are often unknown and uncontrollable.

RIP

Good points, well made.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here