Top Gear

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Anyone else have their sky plus change the start time to 8.30 and then start recording before then because the BBC obviously decided to change the start time back? thus missing the start

kin annoying

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Blows hot and cold as a show for me. Best bit was the septic rally-driver I thought.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
alright for me I thought as they cannot be great every episode, that comedian bloke was quite funny.

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Anyone else have their sky plus change the start time to 8.30 and then start recording before then because the BBC obviously decided to change the start time back? thus missing the start

kin annoying

Yeah i missed the first twenty minutes or something and when it first started Jezza was just getting out of that hot car. That subaru rally driving was v decent tho.:bowdown:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
certainly not the best episode, but the car sauna was funny and Michael McIntyre has us in stiches.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Missed it completely.

Oh well, there's always BBCi or the BBC2 repeat on Weds.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
McIntyre was poor imo, not a fan. The show wasnt the best but still better than anything else on telly on a sunday night.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
im sorry, but james may, + big dog+little car made my body almost collapse with laughter. maybe it just hit my particular funny bone but i was in TEARS

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Tonights episode at 8pm BBC2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lr4wc

Jeremy Clarkson gets chased by the British Army in some of their latest and most deadly toys. Meanwhile, Richard Hammond and James May compare the new Porsche Panamera against a small envelope, a 39p stamp and the logistical might of the Royal Mail in a race from one end of the British Isles to the other.
Plus, Olympic gold medal-winning sprinter Usain Bolt is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think the challenge this week looks superb! Innovative and different, I'm looking forward to watching it on the iPlayer later this evening. Usain Bolt as the star in the reasonably priced car?! Superb.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Tonight BBC2 at 8
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00ly0x6

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May immerse themselves in the world of classic cars to find out if they really are, as the anoraks claim, more fun than modern machinery. Armed with a budget of 3,000 pounds each, they attempt to buy a pre-1982 car at auction. Rather than undertaking a series of challenges to see who has got the best deal, the trio are sent off to Majorca to take part in one very big challenge - a seemingly unfathomable classic car rally.
Also in the show, Jeremy drives with dinosaurs in the new BMW Z4 and Nissan 370Z, and rock god Brian Johnson is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Brian Johnson......AMAZING! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports