Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear: Who should the new presenters be?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Jay Kay loves cars! Plus Tiff Needell and Suzi Perry or Jodie Kidd

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I'd like to see Jeremy Kyle and 2 lardy, toothless guest presenters each week.
I'd also like to see "Scouser in an overpriced car".

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I've heard a rumour Michael Vaughan is in the running.

Fuly expect it to be Chris Evans though, already on the beeb payroll, lives and breathes cars and has sai himself he'd be excellent in the role.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Claire balding, matt offa the one show and Gloria hunniford

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I'll have a go if they are struggling to find anyone who,fancies several worldwide travel junkets playing boys games and having a jolly good jape.

Me mate can come, coz he can drive a bit, and I know a geezer who is such a good mechanic that he says he can have any car running in 30 seconds and that's even if he hasn't got a key

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
That's it for the BBC, but all 3 will appear in the future in a new series on the ITV network, for more money and doing the same job.
Watch out for 'Clarkson's Motor Show'.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
They should have Sabine. The German woman who they get involved every time the go to the Nurburgring.

The show when she got increasingly frustrated trying to get a fast lap in a transit van and resorted to stripping out all the trim - very enjoyable.

I think she would be great on the show as their resident test driver instead of Stig.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Not Chris Evans please , I do agree though his 'self importance' and 'egoistic nature' would be a continuation of Clarkson .

Radio is the best place for old Ginger !

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Just read somewhere that Nick Knowles is in the running " as he appeals to a similar group of people to Jeremy"..... what is the venn diagram that has JC and Nick Knowles on it?

How about, Natalie Bennett, Caroline Lucas and Jason Kitcat, and call it 1st gear as that is what you have to drive around in with them in charge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here