Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Top data analytics firm predicts Albion will finish 8th in 2021-22....

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I have no idea how much one (or two) players will make to their prediction, but it must have a negative impact when they re-run their calculations without Ben White (and maybe Biss) in our squad.

Looking on the bright side, it'll make a big POSITIVE difference when* we add that elusive goal scorer to our ranks.

Being a stats man, I bet (pun intended) Mr Bloom loves to see predictions like these - I can imagine he has something similar up his sleeve himself.

*if

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I have no idea how much one (or two) players will make to their prediction, but it must have a negative impact when they re-run their calculations without Ben White (and maybe Biss) in our squad.

Looking on the bright side, it'll make a big POSITIVE difference when* we add that elusive goal scorer to our ranks.

Being a stats man, I bet (pun intended) Mr Bloom loves to see predictions like these - I can imagine he has something similar up his sleeve himself.

*if
I'm sure he is fully aware of it.

Let's face it we should have finished a lot higher last year. Newly promoted Leeds, in 9th, finished 18 points higher than us for goodness sake. I know they splashed out on a few players but the core of their side was still with them in the Championship - Ayling, Hernandez, Alioski, Phillips, Bamford, Cooper, Dallas. Mad really.

No reason we shouldn't be where they are next year if we continue where we finished the season.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here