Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 6 play each other this weekend

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Given Newcastle's team I'd be pretty happy for them to batter everyone else around us, promotion is the goal not 1st place.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I reckon:

Newcastle Birmingham
Albion v Leeds
Reading Sheff wed Draw

And that would be absolutely splendid.

It would indeed but Leeds looked impressive beating Villa the other night. Not going to be a foregone conclusion.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think we'll lose a home match sooner or later following a dodgy refereeing decision and NSC will go into meltdown. Hopefully not this week!

Fac Hopefully,i will take that and the damage limitation it offers.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It would indeed but Leeds looked impressive beating Villa the other night. Not going to be a foregone conclusion.

I didn't think they looked all that special, and Villa were definitely below par. But we've been fairly unimpressive since the break and so this could go either way.

Hopefully we'll get back to decent stuff and widen the gap

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Got to say for the first time in awhile I'm not optimistic about a match. Leeds are in good form, Monk has got them playing well and we have been underperforming of late. A win on friday would be a very good one indeed should we achieve it.

I agree, we have not played well for a while now and Leeds will have their tails up. Will take a scrappy. crappy 1-0 with a dodgy pen.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
We need to really step it up if we're going to beat Leeds on Friday. They're on very good form and we've been poor since the international break despite picking up some decent results.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I didn't think they looked all that special, and Villa were definitely below par. But we've been fairly unimpressive since the break and so this could go either way.

Hopefully we'll get back to decent stuff and widen the gap

Agreed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It would be fantastic to bank the 3 points on Friday night, and then relax and watch the points dropped all around us on Saturday.

Come on albion, you know that is an absolutely sound strategy.

:albion2:
On to watching the points dropped around us :albion2:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd favour draws all round.

Can't see anything other than wins for Norwich and Villa, but maybe Forest can get something at Derby tomorrow.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Another vote for draws all round, please.

1.png2.png

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Draws all round be lovely .

Any outcomes you can paint favourably .

I'm expecting Norwich to push on now and emerge as the main threat so be fantastic for them to prove me wrong .

I think we killed Leeds challenge last night . If brum lose today they I reckon they are dead to us too .

If I could pick any result then reading draw would be the main one . Would maybe favour a wed win marginally but don't want them getting any sniff of us at all .... currently they don't

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'd favour draws all round.

Can't see anything other than wins for Norwich and Villa, but maybe Forest can get something at Derby tomorrow.

Can't see Derby dropping points and I am firmly of the belief they will be the third team in the mix come May.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here