Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 2 finish!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
What is also to our benefit this season is that we are sneaking under the radar, no one istalking about us much. By the time they catch on it'll be too late, a bit like the Germans during D-Day.

Just like 2 years ago :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I believe we will finish top 6, and we can finish top 2 with the squad Gus has assembled so far. If he pulls a master stroke and gets the elusive big striker in on loan then I will believe that we will get one of the auto promotion spots.

:lolol: see it was not that difficult.....another Gold VIP member-for this sure to be bounced thread......don't worry we shall be instructing our staff to serve the others the humblest of pies

Jul 13, 2012
I deffinitely agree with that. At home we're more than a match for any team, however they choose to play. Away from home we needed to work on, and I think we needed new players. So we've signed some. We've improved the goalkeeper, the full backs, the centre of midfield and the wings and even got a Elf for CMS to play with in attack, when required. The only thing I can see stopping us now is if Gus can't get the rotation right, or if the players don't buy into how we play, with the element of control and posession. I really don't see that as being a problem though, not even a potential problem. We've signed players at an age where they have enough experience and football intelligence to understand what Gus wants and even better, he's got almost two weeks to drill into them how we play and what they need to do. It's going to be a very exciting season from here on in.

Doesn't need to drill into them how we play, the players he's brought in play our way :)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
:lolol: see it was not that difficult.....another Gold VIP member-for this sure to be bounced thread......don't worry we shall be instructing our staff to serve the others the humblest of pies

Please PLEASE make one of the staff be Seaside :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Passing the humble pie around :)

Washed down with plenty of bitter with a twisted twist...... binfestery will be a plenty in here given time,make your selves comfortable,the scantly clad waitress would like to take your order-the bill is paid for by Gold..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Could we take 7000 to Leeds? i think so,and what an easy run in we have,on paper too.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i'm in :albion:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not dissimilar to myself

Indeed,in fact it will soon be out of date as palarse will slide into oblivion,just like the very surface of the road,to be walked,spat,p*ssed and driven upon and not worthy of a sign-best think about an upgrade.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Automatic promotion is possible
justin-bieber-believe-album-cover-1335594464.jpg

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Yes we will, looking at the other teams in the division they all have a weakness in their side which if I can spot then opposition manager should be able to spot. The trick is obviously exploiting their weaknesses and I expect plenty of the promotion contenders to loose points against big strong sides in this league. I think we have a good balance of quality in most position and fully expect us to be in the top 2

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
The thing that we have against other teams which will help us is that we haven't gone out and spent loads of money so therefore there's no way near as much pressure on us and if we don't go up it won't be a disaster. As long as our away form is okay I think we can do it!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here