Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toon army

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
What's all the fuss about? I thought they were meant to be one of the loudest and most intimidating sets of fans in the country. Quite a pathetic effort from the travelling Geordie masses I thought.

All hype, no noise.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I said the same near on full time, were far from the best this season considering it was a sell out. Leeds for me.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I was chatting to a couple of Geordies earlier today and all they were concerned about was how the atmosphere was at our place.... How did they sound?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
What's all the fuss about? I thought they were meant to be one of the loudest and most intimidating sets of fans in the country. Quite a pathetic effort from the travelling Geordie masses I thought.

All hype, no noise.

Southern Plastics who have never seen NUFC play before

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Useless support, could barely hear anything from the north end of the ground. Really disappointed as I'd thought they would create some atmosphere but, like their team, they didn't turn up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be honest they looked pretty dis-jointed as the game went on and I thought they lost the plot after conceding a slight lucky goal but shit happens so no wonder they were not that noisy.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Normally make much more noise than what I heard on the feed today. AH well the Brighton support sounded fantastic

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Worst away fans so far this season at the Amex. Would of thought after coming all that way they would've done more than one song in the first half then nothing in the second.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
A mouse in a pair of feather slippers walking on a carpet of marshmallows made more noise than the "Toon Army" noticed a fair few empty seats appearing as the match went on as well.Best supporters in the land? Bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here