Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Took picture of Bill Murray last night

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sorry, that is a pic I copied of BM at the Oscars in 2011.

I have a lot of pics of BM and when I look through the pic labels I don't see the pictures. That pic of BM at the Oscars was labeled Bill Murray outside theatre. This one is labeled Bill Murray waiting outside theatre.

View attachment 65534
Aside from the fact that the newly provided pic of Bill Murray is no more what you claim it to be than the first one was, how do you account for your demonstrable lie abut the second picture in your original post?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
bill%20murray.JPG

Mr. Murray was coming out of the Cadillac Palace Theatre on W. Randolph and LaSalle Sts in the Loop in Chicago. He seemed a bit disturbed to be greeted by so many onlookers. He waited for his limo to come and pick him up. I kind of half shouted to him that I had been in Punxsutawney recently. He said something to a female who seemed to be acting as his agent who then turned towards me and said

"Mr. Murray has never been to Punxsutawney. He thinks it must be a beautiful town."

The Groundhog Day movie was actually filmed in nearby Woodstock, Illinois. Which I learned while I was in Pennsylvania.

Then as he entered the limo he winked at me pointed his finger and mouthed the words "nice shirt."

I believe he was being sarcastic because I was wearing a standard issue police uniform shirt and speaking with what I consider a slight brit accent although most Americans determine quickly that I'm originally from the UK. He might have thought I stole it off an officer. I'm not really sure.

He apparently had seen the show Jersey Boys.

http://www.jerseyboysinfo.com/tour/schedule.html?gclid=COCcqs--ysUCFQwPaQodxJAAkA

I took this picture, today, Sunday.

large.jpg

Pinocchio.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here