Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

too many clowns on this website

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
what the f*** is going on????

came on here and saw a high number online , first thing i see is Gus is off, who is our new manager etc, bullshit.

thanks for that.

near heart attack :angry: :angry::angry: :angry:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
what the f*** is going on????

came on here and saw a high number online , first thing i see is Gus is off, who is our new manager etc, bullshit.

thanks for that.

near heart attack :angry: :angry::angry: :angry:

:laugh:

*parp*

art.bozo.ap.jpg

it's stemed out of a lack of ANYTHING else to talk about due to lack of signings

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I agree with this they are utter clowns - men in their 40s with nothing better to do then talk shit. Let's hope Karma doesn't kick in...

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Ban them all!!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I'm 45 years old, married with two kids, a dog and a hamster. Humour was one avenue of pleasure that was closed off to me years ago.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm 45 years old, married with two kids, a dog and a hamster. Humour was one avenue of pleasure that was closed off to me years ago.

fair enough , to be honest it is due to lack of Transfers/Gossip/ANYTHING really else to talk about

in all seriousness , it's the same sort've crap we get following EVERY sacking or resignation following a manager from another club and we will get - obviously a few people genuinely believed that this would happen (alot of people didn't) so NSC and it's wicked "sense of humour" decided to string it out. I hold my hands up for being part of the guilty party and will stop now.

ok there is a time and a place , but for this much anger from people (not you btw) - is it REALLY necessary? do people get this wound up all the time ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here