Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Too Late to have a new Goal of the Season?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wonder goal and if marks were given for those selected Skalak would be about 3 marks above the rest. In fact it would be in the top ten for the division this season.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Much as I've LOVED watching the stunning strikes from this evening, I have to say that my vote stays with Bob's effort against Huddersfield - it was the complete team goal scored by an aging Albion legend who started the move and ran the length of the pitch to put home a sublime volley.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
?

Let's have yours then?

I personally think Calderon's strike was better against Brizzle.

I remember Ian Chapman hitting a 30 yarder on boxing day at the Goldstone into the top corner. We beat either Burnley or Bolton that day 3-0

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Albion official site have extended goal of the season to include last nights strikes previous voters can change their selections if they want. ( according to newsnow site)

Bridcutt's "It's the stuff of dreams, it's the stuff of champions" goal at the Withdean. Can't for the life of me remember who it was against or even if I was at the game.to view it live.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Me and my mates said last week that it wouldn't surprise me if his first goal was a WORLDY due to his QUALLA TEKKERS.

However, last night I went a bit like this:

"It's dropped to Jiri! Take a touch. NO. Don't hit it, take a touc.........YEAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHHHHHGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
You can't have been the that many games then, it wasn't that good.

Been to plenty and, in my opinion of course, the technique and control it takes to hit a ball like Skalak did surpases anything I've seen before. Bruno's volley versus Bolton comes close.

I'm usually quite unlucky with goals, I'll go to five games in a row and they'll all be the usual meat and drink tap in, headers from corners, penalties etc and then I'll miss a match and someone will score a worldie e.g. March against Franchise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here