Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony’s Head Is Swollen!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well, if any other chairman in the league refused to sit in the directors box because of a fallout it would be labelled unprofessional. Imagine if it was Parish? He'd get pelters on here for showing no class.

It was good fun seeing Bloom enjoying himself but it's a bit odd really.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Name another chairman who wouldn't get pelters if he sat with the rank and file?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
@%1;
Well, if any other chairman in the league refused to sit in the directors box because of a fallout it would be labelled unprofessional. Imagine if it was Parish? He'd get pelters on here for showing no class.

They must really dislike each other for Bloom to blank him like that, although I know that he loves it in with the fans.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Great scenes. Although rather odd that nobody talks about how unbelievably pathetic it is that we have a chairman who entertains such a petty and pathetic feud.

Bloom really doesn’t strike me as someone who would hold a “petty” and “pathetic” feud (your words not mine) without a very good reason, he really doesn’t. I’ll trust his judgment on this.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bloom really doesn’t strike me as someone who would hold a “petty” and “pathetic” feud (your words not mine) without a very good reason, he really doesn’t. I’ll trust his judgment on this.

and everything else.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
It wasn't just the being there, which we all knew would happen, it was the joining in.
He had time for every selfie and photo. He joined in with ever chant, and knew the words, with one exception-
"£50 million in the bank, Tony Bloom is having a w**k"

Have to be honest I thought that was a terrible, cringeworthy chant yesterday especially as no one managed to come up with one to welcome Cucurella which would have been nice.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Have to be honest I thought that was a terrible, cringeworthy chant yesterday especially as no one managed to come up with one to welcome Cucurella which would have been nice.

Marc Cucu-Relllllllla

He drinks Estrella

He eats Paella

His hairs ****ing massiiiiiiiiive

Shirley?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

What a muppet you are

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
@%1;They must really dislike each other for Bloom to blank him like that, although I know that he loves it in with the fans.

Maybe we should look at it this way :- Tony would prefer to be with the fans at most games but feels duty bound to be in the directors box when invited .
Apart from the great man himself who really knows ?

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
It wasn't just the being there, which we all knew would happen, it was the joining in.
He had time for every selfie and photo. He joined in with ever chant, and knew the words, with one exception-
"£50 million in the bank, Tony Bloom is having a w**k"

I was going to ask if anyone on here was located close to TB and saw how he acted. I was really hoping that it would be just this.....cheering, groaning, shouting out the occasional encouragement or moan, and singing. I bet he enjoys this much more than being in any director's box.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I was going to ask if anyone on here was located close to TB and saw how he acted. I was really hoping that it would be just this.....cheering, groaning, shouting out the occasional encouragement or moan, and singing. I bet he enjoys this much more than being in any director's box.

We were about 4 or 5 rows behind and to the left a bit, could see him jumping up and down, joining in on a couple of chants, doing selfies and chatting with anyone who asked. He was strategically right by an exit and disappeared pretty sharp in the final whistle.

As for his ‘pathetic’ attitude, really? He’s sat in the stands many times before. I remember being about 4 seats away from him at Watford a couple of years back, he was in the stand at QPR when Pog scored that free kick IIRC. He’s done it at Brentford before too, and elsewhere. Has he fallen out with all those chairmen too?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

He'd soon get told to f**k off out of the East Stand Lower with this kind of behaviour

E_Ese3IXEAcw7uV.jpeg

el punal

Great scenes. Although rather odd that nobody talks about how unbelievably pathetic it is that we have a chairman who entertains such a petty and pathetic feud.

And you know that for a fact do you? Regardless, if Tony Bloom wants to join the fans and is appreciated for it then long may it continue. No Albion fan worth his salt, except maybe you, gives a toss whether the feud is petty or pathetic. What it showed was a chairman, owner, and 100% Albion fan enjoying being with all of us other 100% Albion fans, and I for one absolutely love it. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here