Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I think you must be someone's wind-up/troll account, because no one could be that stupid to think Tony would seriously consider him.

What is it you want? do you think fergy the miserable sweaty sock is going to come out of retirement to manage the Albion

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I've met Mick McCarthy on two occasions (the other half is a Wolves fan). He is charming and a proper gent. The exact opposite of his dour TV demeanor.

However, I don't think he is the man for us.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Oh dear, do you really think those are the key attributes for top managers these days?

Just out of curiosity, what century do you think it is?

Do you think pretty passing in our white elephant without trying to score is the way forward

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Does he count as English when he played for, and managed, the Republic of Ireland? I mean, sure, he was born in Barnsley but he actively chose to represent an entirely different nation.

As for the part about demanding players for promotion (through the use of his large genitals somehow), how do you think that conversation will go?

MM - 'I demand more funds than I was initially given or I'm walking'
TB - 'The door's over there, say hi to Gus'
MM - 'Oh.'

Anyway, ignoring all that, why would he come here in the first place?

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Oh dear, do you really think those are the key attributes for top managers these days?

Just out of curiosity, what century do you think it is?

Don't try to reason with it, there's really no point.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
never going to happen I'm afraid
and if it should ever happen
2/1 on that he twats Barber in the first month

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Do you think pretty passing in our white elephant without trying to score is the way forward

Why do you keep referring to it as a white elephant?

Perhaps you're just sad and bitter that football has moved on and you haven't.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Do you understand what a white elephant is?

never going to happen I'm afraid
and if it should ever happen
2/1 on that he twats Barber in the first month

Your obsession with Barber is pathetic. Do you understand the job he does? Do you understand why someone needs to do that job? Do you understand what a difficult job it is, and why that person can't be a lovely lovely fluffy nice man?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Do you understand what a white elephant is?

Your obsession with Barber is pathetic. Do you understand the job he does? Do you understand why someone needs to do that job? Do you understand what a difficult job it is, and why that person can't be a lovely lovely fluffy nice man?

Fair point but Barber has still made some considerable PR gaffes since joining us.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Your obsession with Barber is pathetic. Do you understand the job he does? Do you understand why someone needs to do that job? Do you understand what a difficult job it is, and why that person can't be a lovely lovely fluffy nice man?[/QUOTE]

I don't like the guy
and it was said with my tongue firmly in my cheek
he is here and apparently does a good job ..........does not mean I have to like the guy.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
First of all PB is a good listener and puts himself out to help...as regards the managers job,why keep looking afar,there are a couple of thousand on NSC who think they could do the job better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here