Tony Pulis,calls for fans to get ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
People could say the same about us when we get there. Which club is more deserving?

No, they couldn't. We are a supported club, big difference. The team might peter out and become a plodding side, but we'll always have fans in the stadium at the very least.

As for which club is more deserving... at LEAST 20. Bare minimum. Even Bradford!

el punal

Atleast the club is supported. Wigan are a complete joke and for me, they're the main reason why the Premier League isn't the best in the world. They stay up every season. How good can it be?

Wigan are no different to the Wimbledon of old. Both clubs have had a long history of non-league football and both achieved top tier status remakably quickly.

Again, both are in areas with competition from much bigger clubs and have had to adapt to compete, and remain reasonably successful.

I think your opinion of Wigan is slightly unfair as they are certainly punching above their weight but season after season manage to retain their Premier League which I put down to incredible team spirit.

I'm sure that some of the teams that were relegated (instead of Wigan) would have wanted that attribute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports