Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Mowbray

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Current odds are a disgrace
VC going 6/4, 2, 2, 3 & 4 is about the worst book I have ever seen and they should be ashamed of themselves.
If they can't be bothered to monitor so just leave it tight on all runners they should take it down
Do not play

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
VC going 6/4, 2, 2, 3 & 4 is about the worst book I have ever seen and they should be ashamed of themselves.
If they can't be bothered to monitor so just leave it tight on all runners they should take it down
Do not play

To be fair, I wouldn't use them anyway because their adverts are too annoying!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Do not play

148% the first five in - absolute mugs paradise.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Just heard Farage put his hat in the ring he be good at the interviews afterwards!

Although the team would presumably be less cosmopolitan than we are used to, and Ilie Dimitrescu, Dinamo Constanza's exciting No 9 shirt will no longer be the subject of in depth research by David Burke's research team

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Is this the same Tony Mowbray who Poyet praised for his Middlesbrough's passing game two seasons ago ?
Oops he's from the north so he's got to be uncool!

PS Why have the Albion got so many ignorant and stupid supporters these days?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Mowbray no thanks !!! Clueless and ugly too :D

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Fiver bet, market adjusts. There is next to no money in this game; wild adjustments have nothing at all to do with insider knowledge.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Too ugly, how good looking someone is should be the first bullet point when looking for our new manager.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Given NSC's normal inability to agree on anything the negative feeling from all on this thread indicates that Mowbray would be a somewhat unpopular choice!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here