Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Millard thread censored?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope it wasn't removed because it was too close to the truth...

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
In his defence over the years he did a lot of work behind the scenes at the club on the commercial front, for example he was instrumental in the British Caledonian sponsorship deal in 1980, and of course the legendary 8049 Seagull Line. The original thread carried an alleged quote from Tony, which given the current situation pulling the thread was the only option, having said that another day dawns and we are still in the dark.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I will NOT at this point mention what he did to me when I nutmegged him in 1985 when playing for the Albion Supporters XI v Southern Sound FM XI . (We went on to win 5-3 BTW).

Hang on, what possible trouble can you get in speculating about who the new manager is? This is getting ABSURD.
It wasn't the speculation about the new manager that caused the thread to be pulled. Nor was it anything about Tony Millard, or what he was reported to have said. It was speculation about the existing manager that one poster (now banned) chose to add to that thread.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
In his defence over the years he did a lot of work behind the scenes at the club on the commercial front, for example he was instrumental in the British Caledonian sponsorship deal in 1980, and of course the legendary 8049 Seagull Line. The original thread carried an alleged quote from Tony, which given the current situation pulling the thread was the only option, having said that another day dawns and we are still in the dark.

I can't see anything anyway the mushroom in front of me has grown so big he is blocking the little light I do have

so I definitely do not know anything :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can't see anything anyway the mushroom in front of me has grown so big he is blocking the little light I do have

so I definitely do not know anything :shrug:

I should warn you that once you manage to move the mushroom you'll find that the wooden door is shut, the curtains in the room are drawn and the shutters are also closed. The lightbulbs have also been removed from their fitting. Just saying

I should also mention that the doors and the shutters are locked and the key removed. Bon Chance!!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
........and it's bad news for the albion!
Yes, "I'm afraid it is bad news for Albion fans. The Albion have LOST their opening game of the season at home to Arsenal by four goals to nil..."

A rite of passage for Albion fans of a certain age to have (literally) rung up a massive bill calling Brighton 8049.... :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here