Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tony Bloom's horses running thread

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Just noticed that Stratum is running in the big group 1 at Longchamp today at 2:15pm
Looks a little out of his depth but there’s some each way money about now 25/1 from 33’s
Bet 365 paying 4 places

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Withold runs tomorrow in the Cesarewitch 3.35 cavalry charge 34 runners currently 25-1 , those who use Bet365 check your account they've kingly given me a free £5 bet on any race at Newmarket tomorrow, you can use it E/W as well

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Withold runs tomorrow in the Cesarewitch 3.35 cavalry charge 34 runners currently 25-1 , those who use Bet365 check your account they've kingly given me a free £5 bet on any race at Newmarket tomorrow, you can use it E/W as well

Not a bad bet I reckon, maybe my nap tomorrow ,need to overhaul Brighton Bear :lolol:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003

For the same price, I think I'll use my free bet on Goobinator at a low weight.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Used my free bet on Takarengo @25s e/w, Withold of all Blooms horses has definitely won me more money than all the others put together but I can't see it lasting home with so many strong finishers in the field, hopefully that's twaddle and Tony gets to pay the next gas bill with the winnings

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Timeform.JPG

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Had to be done. Last of the big spenders me. Here PaddyPower, have £2 :lolol:

drduff.JPG

Edit: just seen post above, maybe not so silly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here