Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tony Bloom's horses running thread

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Love the Mullins interview beforehand discounting him. He's such a dodgy **** you could probably make a living backing or laying the opposite of whatever comes out of his gob.

UTA.

In fairness to Willy, he used to drink in a bar that me and my mates went to for Aintree that is sadly now closed and he was always up for a conversation. He even tipped up one of his bumper horses to my mate who'd had his car nicked. It won by half the track being strangled when we saw it on track.

He also has a pretty good turn of phrase. Venetia Williams came up in conversation and he grabbed my mates wrist. "Listen" he said looking him dead in the eye. "She's a bent ****. If Venetia said it was night time, I'd open the curtains and expect it to be broad daylight"

I'm looking forward to the jumps starting again.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Posted 12 months ago :ffsparr:

For those that backed him today, I salute you...

For those that didn’t but steamed in 12 months ago when favourite for the same race :shootself
"Tony has a long shot (Stratum) running in the Cesarewitch (4:10 Newmarket) this afternoon - 33/1 with bet365/Lads/BetVictor (7 places with Lads)" was posted yesterday.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
"Tony has a long shot (Stratum) running in the Cesarewitch (4:10 Newmarket) this afternoon - 33/1 with bet365/Lads/BetVictor (7 places with Lads)" was posted yesterday.

I was just highlighting that Stratum was favourite for the same race last year, I backed him then and a couple of times this season (when he lost both races when seemingly well fancied)
Hence I didn’t back him yesterday as couldn’t see him winning at all....
Congrats to all that were on yesterday though....

Playmaker

Mar 29, 2016
Mid Sussex
Irish Odyssey 12:45 Carlisle -16/1 (bet365/Unibet) & in the following race (1:15) Tango Boy 7/1 (bet365/BetVictor.

Looks like a small but interesting each way double.

Good luck!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Irish Odyssey 12:45 Carlisle -16/1 (bet365/Unibet) & in the following race (1:15) Tango Boy 7/1 (bet365/BetVictor.

Looks like a small but interesting each way double.

Good luck!

Cheers for the heads up. After Saturdays victory gone for x2 £5 singles and a 2.50 ew double

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
E/w doublers collect.

Last of the big spenders me :lolol:

uncletony.JPG

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Easy £17 profit

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just £500 ew for me.

Thanks Tony.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
£35 today to go with the £160 at the weekend. I know I’m being greedy but I’ve gone for a Tony Bloom £5 each way treble on Saturday, that would be very nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Plonked this bet on at Midday and have been flat out busy all afternoon, so forgot to check the results!!

Once again, Uncle Tony delivers.... :love:

bloom1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here