Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Bloom's excited about Europe

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's been shocked by RDZ's impact.

I did search to see if this had already been posted.

Edit to add the link to Albion Unlimited on BBC sounds

Last edited:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

Blooming love Tony Bloom, I some times can't believe how lucky we are.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Blooming love Tony Bloom, I some times can't believe how lucky we are.
He is the kinda guy we would like to think we would be with that much money. Problem is, we don't have that much money because we aren't ruthless businessmen and is why football owners like him are rare. I would like to think that if I were a billionaire, I would give a large chunk of it to charity as I can only spend so much money - but that is why I will never be a billionaire.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .

It has, posted yesterday

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Our journey is a combination of so many decisons, actions and sactifices, but it is 100% safe to say that without Tony Bloom's passion and generosity, we would not be where we are now - or anywhere near it.

Thanks Tony. It's good to know that you are as excited about this season as the rest of us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Our journey is a combination of so many decisons, actions and sactifices, but it is 100% safe to say that without Tony Bloom's passion and generosity, we would not be where we are now - or anywhere near it.

Thanks Tony. It's good to know that you are as excited about this season as the rest of us.
True but passion for your football club does not have any relevance to how rich or poor you are, just means you might be able to get the best seats and travel if you are well off or follow on the radio if you are poor. Doesn’t dilute or increase the passion you feel.

Of course TB is just as excited as we all are :smile:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He is the kinda guy we would like to think we would be with that much money. Problem is, we don't have that much money because we aren't ruthless businessmen and is why football owners like him are rare. I would like to think that if I were a billionaire, I would give a large chunk of it to charity as I can only spend so much money - but that is why I will never be a billionaire.
You would be better off setting up your own charity or foundation as I know for a fact most charities waste money on absolute shite. That’s why I don’t donate the money you give only a tiny percentage if any goes to help.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is that Lord Bracknell, partly obscured, in the foreground given it’s an old library pic?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here