Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom - Sami is here to stay

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I wish we had a decent local interviewer that could really ask the difficult questions - hell - I wish we had an interviewer that could ask a follow up question.

To be fair to TB and the club. He's done for the third time this season a couple of days where he conducted a long interview with Andy Naylor, Johnny Cantor (from BBC Radio Sussex) and tonight he did a fan forum in London (in previous windows he did one at the Amex, and at supporters club in Burwash) open to anyone.

In these he was pushed hard about FFP, the quality of the squad, his support of Sami - ( JC "its strange to see a chairman have such confidence in his manager" ), finances, attendances (JC - "There's been lots of home games where there's been less people than last season") and the transfer window.

To his credit he's not shy of answering criticism in public. Even if you don't like the answers.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
His room for wriggle is always going to be limited, given that he is the boss and feels, quite rightly, that he must be loyal to his staff - this is what we would expect from our boss. albeit in public. To be fair, he did hint that "due diligence" might have been rushed, and so he did move towards his critics.

I beg to differ. Are you sure Ernest can't wriggle? Are we his staff? Do we have to put up with everything he says? Even the misfires? I do agree that he has rushed towards his critics with due diligence. We'd all be laughing if he was a businessman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here