Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Bloom MUST GO!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Apparently he has got himself a directors box because his Uncle was on the board. Nepotism. I wonder if he knows what it’s like to be a real fan from his ivory tower? Selling all our best players laughing all the way to the bank then blowing it all on the horses!

REDTOP

May 11, 2018
Apparently he has got himself a directors box because his Uncle was on the board. Nepotism. I wonder if he knows what it’s like to be a real fan from his ivory tower? Selling all our best players laughing all the way to the bank then blowing it all on the horses!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just in case someone misreads this thread and emotes about it in the Evening Anus or 6-0-6, complaining that we are an ungrateful bunch of snivelers, we are completely serious and are feeling distraught about the state of the club and the quality of the football. The stadium is too far from the town centre, and far too big for our small fanbase. The roof doesn't keep out all of the rain, or all of the winds. And in the winter it gets really cold.

I'm fed up with this, and thinking of giving up my season ticket in 15 or 20 years. I'm that triggered.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He came out the shop at 11:30am with his entourage, someone in the queue for dicks said "Tony can you open the bar early"
He replied "sorry rules are rules "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here