[Albion] Tony Bloom Is Having A W*nk

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Assuming you're taking the piss there: let's not be dicks. These people went to the game and have as much of a right to support the Albion as you or anyone else.

At least they're not singing thinly disguised racist songs about opposing players, unlike some of our "support". I've no problem with Zaha getting stick: he's certainly earned it with his antics over the years, but when those songs cross the line into casual racism, then it's unacceptable, embarrassing and out of order.

I’m not so sure there, looks like the front row are just singing something about ‘arse’

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Every single club has songs like this and always have had, the sanitising of football is making some now unacceptable (no bad thing with some chants). Example being I had the misfortune of timing my Amex exit badly on Saturday and was stuck on a train with 99% of Arsenal’s finest 18yo dickheads, some of their endless chants were nothing short of offensive and looking at them through the eyes of a 50 year old I wondered if they knew what utter tossers they looked, but as a 20 year old I’d have probably thought differently. Their Kane song made me chuckle though….

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A community and family focussed club singing about it's Chairman having a J Arthur.... I get the feeling this doesn't fill our fantastic benefactor with joy?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Marc-y* Cucurella to the tune of lets go ****ing mental.

I suggested it (many times) for Jose Izquierdo but you buffoons never got it going at games. Do better this time please!

*Or spanish. Or flair hair.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The grand old duke of York tune.

When Trossards attacking you,
You don’t know what to do
He turns you inside out
And he’s only tiny too….

:facepalm:

"Yes. Well it started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle & the less said about the end the better! But apart from that, excellent!"

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Huh? Glass houses? What? That makes no sense whatsoever. Do you have, like, one of those word-a-day calendars, but for sayings, and today's is the glass houses and stones one, and by god you're going to use it, even if it doesn't fit the situation.

Are you, like, typing how you speak, like, in real life, like, to other people, because, I know right? This guy, like, didn't use a phase right, and i laughed so hard, and then like, wrote a blog, and told my mum, but in a voice that, like, goes up at the end, like, like a question, right?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Yes. Well it started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle & the less said about the end the better! But apart from that, excellent!"

Sounds like a Trossard run TBH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports