[Albion] Tony Bloom Is Having A W*nk

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fair point. The new Curacella one, Shane Duffy. And I think that's it.

Nothing for regulars like Trossard, Burn, Sanchez, Maupay. Someone needs to get thinking!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Maupay's Cure one would be great, if we ever sung it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sadly, imaginative and catchy footy songs went out of fashion after the 80s in my view...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rodney marsh, superstar
Wears frilly knickers and a Playtex bra!

Brighton Rocker

Jul 16, 2011
TN 21
Perhaps the old farts on NS chat could come up with some original songs which we could all have a go at.
At the back of the North Stand we just sing whatever will get the crowd supporting the team. It is bloody hard work most matches. The support is more important than the words in my opinion.
At the Goldstone I fondly remember “hit him on the head with a baseball bat”. Crap lyrics but got the North Stand going!

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Usual moaning idiots posting on this thread and indeed on the many others re atmosphere or player chants.

It isn’t solely the preserve of the unofficial singing section to invent chants - though based upon some of the frankly bizarre, non-rhyming and niche shouts put forward by the aforementioned posters I shall not be holding my breath for any good suggestions..

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Perhaps the old farts on NS chat could come up with some original songs which we could all have a go at.
At the back of the North Stand we just sing whatever will get the crowd supporting the team. It is bloody hard work most matches. The support is more important than the words in my opinion.
At the Goldstone I fondly remember “hit him on the head with a baseball bat”. Crap lyrics but got the North Stand going!

If you remember the Goldstone are you not an old fart too? 😃

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Usual moaning idiots posting on this thread and indeed on the many others re atmosphere or player chants.

It isn’t solely the preserve of the unofficial singing section to invent chants - though based upon some of the frankly bizarre, non-rhyming and niche shouts put forward by the aforementioned posters I shall not be holding my breath for any good suggestions..

Are you a big fan of the Tony Bloom song ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's a song for sniggering 12 year olds.

At least we only need hear it when we play Arsenal :facepalm:

Roland

Banned
Sep 29, 2021
Yes both songs shite I’m not saying they’re good. But look at Arsenal - not one player song audible yesterday - you’ll always get some shite ones amongst better ones and average generic ones. The Zaha one is very tasteless but I reckon it is sang as some are fed up with the utter classless on so many levels Dunk one where they break the le and sing libellous bullshit - or the homophobic illegal ones of years gone by. No excuse, but probably a reason.

Very loud songs from Arsenal about Smith Rowe and Saka to Quo’s rocking all over the world and another for Tomiyasu same as our Cucurrela chant.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm sure he agrees with OP
Vile song.....

Sung repeatedly by the 2 spotty yooves behind me. The ones shouting 'touch tight' the other week.

Eventually I will have to have a word.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Was very funny the first time round at Brentford, TB's entourage all had a good chuckle. Less so when it then carried on for a good 20 minutes or so at one point! Poor bloke with his kid there as well I think.

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Not as cringeworthy as the ‘Bakayo Sako, you let your country down’ song that some of our own scrotes were belting out on the train back to Brighton station.
While we’re on the subject, the same group sang ‘posh spice is a slapper…’ but replaced Gary Hart with Lewis Dunk!!! Wrong on so many levels!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:rotlf:

You could bamboozle them with words like and, but and if :lolol:

I was thinking along these lines.

"Hello Boys"

"How are you enjoying you first season up here in West Upper?"

"Did your mums buy you the tickets as an early Christmas present, or did you save up from your after school jobs, like I did when I was your age?"

We'll see how the conversation progresses before I mention things like the way the manager likes to set up with a deceptive possession based approach, with increasing use of penetrative balls from the back, with rapid recovery and regrouping when a chance is not on, and that this is sophisticated football, not 'shit'.

I doubt I'll need to even think about getting into issues like ******* (societal attitudes, myths about spots, and the dangers of doing it while wearing you mum's undies when you though everyone had gone out). ???

I like a nice chat.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I am certain my sons think so but, I also remember the hooligans and the fences so, not sure everything was so good at the Goldstone (bogs were a health risk and then they took the roof off the North Stand) but, so much fun!

The fences were terrible and I’m sure drove people away at the time.

Loved the Goldstone though, just a different time…..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports