Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Blackburn

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I remember his marriage break up with Tessa (I think her name was). He practically had a breakdown on his radio program, playing songs that had a "Special Significance" for him.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
It reached number 15 in the charts, and, bizzarely, it was only after a Top of the Pops appearance tha Blackburn took offensive to the lyrics about a bloke getting a kicking.

Which I just fail to understand. Paul Weller would have been a teenager when he wrote that, the imagery is very profound.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ok, i'm keen to guess..... Tit?
No you peanut.

A Radio 1 colleague of Savile in his 70's, 3 letters, first letter D.

Turns out it's all pretty academic, which I guess then makes it libelous, as my gut reaction fella is 67.
So that'll be the end of that.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
No you peanut.

A Radio 1 colleague of Savile in his 70's, 3 letters, first letter D.

Turns out it's all pretty academic, wqhich I guess then makes it libelous, as my gut reaction fella is 67.
So that'll be the end of that.

Hmmm. This is tough. Don? Dan? Was it Alan Partridges mate Dan?

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
I'm not convinced speculating the identity of an arrested paedophile, is an avenue to wander down.

The individual has been named on Twitter by the guy who made The ITV Exposure Programme. Given past difficulties on this forum, I won't name him. All I will say is, I've never heard of him and he's not a household 'name'.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The individual has been named on Twitter by the guy who made The ITV Exposure Programme. Given past difficulties on this forum, I won't name him. All I will say is, I've never heard of him and he's not a household 'name'.
It's not Danny Domestos then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here