Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights Youth game at Everton...

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I have been impressed with our left-back, Dylan Barnett. Looks very neat and composed, and quick to get forward.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Not sure that Maguire Drew is good enough for the 21s, he struggles with this level as a rule. A bit lightweight at times but a prospect

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Anyone know the numbers of our players? Number 7 looks lively and Walton has looked very assured so far for such a young keeper.

7 is Davis.

Full squad list on the about section on youtube. Might have to click on show more/refresh the page.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
FT 0-0

Albion: Walton; Deen, Horncastle, Dallinson, Barnett; Harris, Starkey, Tighe; Davis, Muitt, Maguire-Drew.

Subs: Wray, Hutchinson, Mar-Larusson, Collar, Benham.

Everton: Griffiths, Jones, Thorniley, Kenny, Langton, Shannon, Dyson, Williams, C Duffus, Ledson, Green

Subs: Hewelt, Charsley, T Duffus, Connolly, Dowell.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Tough game for our boys.

I don't know much about the current crop of Everton youngsters, but they traditionally have always had a good youth set up.

Everton u18s are top of the league and unbeaten I believe so our boys are doing well

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
0-0
asa7ydyr.jpg

Such an old school ground, I'd very much like to see us playing there one day.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Such an old school ground, I'd very much like to see us playing there one day.

First time for me, proper old ground but surprisingly in very good order. Wooden flooring in the stands which I found strange after the fires at other stadia.
Another ground tucked off the list ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here