Tonights Score...

Correct Score?

• Total voters

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
Blowing up the Balloons!!!
Brighton 2 - 1 Charlton

Dicker 20 yard volley from a corner in the 33rd minute, followed by a Racon equalizer in the 52nd minute, Smith then gets sent off in the 89th minute for a foul on an onrushing striker but the PK is saved by Adam El-Abd (in goal as we have used all 3 subs) El-Abd then thumps one forward in the 95th minute it takes a dodgy bounce after a dickinson flick on and we win a penalty for handball which Nicky smashes in and the Withdean goes WILD!!!

Attendence: 1,097

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This is a really difficult one to call.

I saw Town play at Charlton earlier and Town outplayed Charlton for 80 minutes , but ended up losing 2-1.

They are very quick through midfield and have a decent forward line. The defence is a bit iffy at times and we need to attack their fullbacks, BUT be aware that they break very quickly.

I think the absolute best we can hope for is a point.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
4-6 if Smith in goal, 4-2 if Eric Gill comes out of retirement.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I think we'll win but anyone who thinks we're going to keep a clean sheet are just CRAZY!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
3-1 to the good guys.

Come on boys, you can do it!

:ascarf:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I can certainly see Charlton scoring, at least 2, but i'm gonna go for 2-2 draw, Bennett and Murray

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I went for 2-2, cos I have that at Corals as part of my acumulator . No way are we gonna keep a clean sheet. Now I've said that, wait for a fairly unspectacular 0-0 to occur:facepalm:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
One nil to us. Elphick makes a goal line clearance and scores ten mins later with a bullet header.

You mean he's going to head his own clearance into the oppo's net once it comes down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here