Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's MOM award

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
He might have "made a meal of it" but that doesn't mean it's not a pen. Lua Lua was MoM last night by a country mile. Will be dropped Saturday...

Masky

Jan 15, 2011
Thought Ward was mom.. In an overall poor display by the Albion..Gave a lot of support down the left and made least number of mistakes....

All I would say about the Lua Lua situation is that from watching him since he joined Brighton I have never thought of him as a diver... He doesn't tend to go down easily...

If we had taken 1 of the 3 relatively straight forward chances early doors.. We would be a bit happier!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He might have "made a meal of it" but that doesn't mean it's not a pen. Lua Lua was MoM last night by a country mile. Will be dropped Saturday...

How many times do people say you can only give a penalty if you're 100% sure? If someone falls so flamboyantly, it will put doubt in the ref's mind. That's why making a meal of it can cost a penalty.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I honestly thought it was a nailed on penalty from the west upper. Why would Lua Lua dive when all he had to do was tap it to Ulloa in the centre for a certain goal?

Why would Chamahk(?) dive when all he had to do was dink it over the Southampton keeper? Players do dive when not diving would give them a good chance of a goal. I don't think players really think about the pros and cons of diving in a given situation, they just go for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here