Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's games

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
This could be a real disaster if Wigan hold on, all of a sudden looks as though two relegation spots are to be decided, Wigan's reputation for great escapes proceeds them, come on Norwich.

Wouldnt say that, Millwall simply cant win for sh*t at the moment. And all other escapes were under Roberto Martinez, can Malky "Racist, Misogynist and Homophobe" Mackay emulate that ?

I doubt it.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Wouldnt say that, Millwall simply cant win for sh*t at the moment. And all other escapes were under Roberto Martinez, can Malky "Racist, Misogynist and Homophobe" Mackay emulate that ?

I doubt it.
To be fair 'disaster' does seem melodramatic in the extreme :lol: I'd just prefer Norwich to at least get a draw because

1) It cuts Wigan further adrift and they'd begin to lose all hope
2) Wigan really is a dull and shite away day in comparison to other teams
3) It would **** over Bournemouth somewhat

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wigan 9 points behind us.

And 6 behind Rotherham.

Rotherham v Wigan on March 14th looks interesting.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would love to see Wigan drop

I don't particularly care providing they finish below us.

If Wigan continue in the form of champions, they will get 22 points from their 11 games. So we need 14 more to finish above them.

Nothing really changes, ~4 wins required, and a 'must-not-lose' game at their place.

However, I don't expect Wigan to start playing as champions, so it's really all about us not totally imploding.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't particularly care providing they finish below us.

If Wigan continue in the form of champions, they will get 22 points from their 11 games. So we need 14 more to finish above them.

Nothing really changes, ~4 wins required, and a 'must-not-lose' game at their place.

However, I don't expect Wigan to start playing as champions, so it's really all about us not totally imploding.

In reality, we probably don't need more than 7-8 points. Our GD is worth an extra half point.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Wigan could well make a late fight, still high on parachute payments. Last night is a reminder this div is as unpredictable as ever, no relaxing till we have 50 points +

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here