Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights game!

Revilop

All aboard the Gus bus!
Jul 13, 2010
Worthing, West Sussex
Asi understand, There is apparently a closure on the trains for works, so you cannot get from Brighton to Preston Park?!

A) could someone confirm this?
B) if true, could somebody inform me of the correct bus route to get to and from?

Any help will be muchly appreciated!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Train to brighton then the 27 to Westdene or walk to town and get any of the 5s.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Am I right in thinking that either the 5A or 5B (not sure which) actually turns off towards Hollingbury, so dont go past the ground?

Opps your right! :blush:

5B I think

The 5A goes along Old Shoreham which is where I usually pick it up from.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
From National Rail Enquiries:

Brighton [All Stations] to Preston Park [PRP] - Tuesday 02 November 2010
Departing Arriving Duration Changes
19:07 19:11 0h 04m 0

There are currently no reported service disruptions

We will inform you as soon as we know a train is more than 5 minutes late. Set up an alert between Brighton (East Sussex) and Preston Park. Set up alert now

So where did you get your info?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Asi understand, There is apparently a closure on the trains for works, so you cannot get from Brighton to Preston Park?!

A) could someone confirm this?
B) if true, could somebody inform me of the correct bus route to get to and from?

Any help will be muchly appreciated!

This closure is on Saturday, not tonight.

Tonight ... Post-match only .... it's buses replacing most trains between Brighton and Lewes. Some Brighton to Eastbourne trains are running via Haywards Heath.

Some bloody football club is building a sodding stadium at Falmer and they are doing over-night so-called "improvement works" in the Falmer area.

Knight OUT !

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3783924 said:
So are there trains from Brighton to PP or not? Someone just give me a bloody straight answer

Yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here