9963c837c617e57bf0011dfbd27b31df.jpg

Nuff sed

Contract negotiations?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Really well-produced awards. Well done to all involved.

That's where I am. I can't begrudge Kayal anything, but Bruno has been superlative as also recognised by both Championship managers and Championship players. I wonder how close it was.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Favourite part was Jiri's no ****s given approach, didn't want to stop to chat in English just moved on swiftly :lol:. Fully deserved award for Kayal though, he is the player that makes the team tick.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Kayal earnt it, but I'm pretty gutted for Bruno.

Me too

Although he did get in the PFA Championship team of the year as well as the FL Manager Team of the season.

And with Stocko getting that special award too, it kind of means the three most significant players all getting some sort of recognition.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
That's where I am. I can't begrudge Kayal anything, but Bruno has been superlative as also recognised by both Championship managers and Championship players. I wonder how close it was.

Also, you hope, Beram will have lots of opportunities to win it in the future - whereas Bruno perhaps not.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Really well-produced awards. Well done to all involved.

One suggestion for next year: How about running a live competition for viewers at home (with a money-can't-buy prize)? Will build hype beforehand, and get viewing figures up.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Moving and inspiring evening .. would have been nice to have a few words from Bloom and a lifetime achievement award for Sir Bobby to round it off though.

Well done to Kayal (from a Bruno voter).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just another CLASSY night from a CLASSY football club. Love you BHAFC :)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Kayal earnt it, but I'm pretty gutted for Bruno.

ME TOO - But if it was going to go to anyone else then it had to be Kayal.

I think the people who put the videos together had a slight bias towards Knockeart because he featured in about 60% of all the videos. The bit with Stockdale was very touching as well..

Chris' interview I could have wrote it before he went on. I absolutely knew that he would play down the possibility of Automatic Promotion. Rightly so but I would have liked him to just mention that, it is a possibility but I suppose he has to NOT let the players get a bit ahead of themselves going into the final 2 games.

All in all a very nice ceremony and event.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Fantastic to watch, i dont normally bother with these sort of things but i was a bit bored tonight so thought i would tune in, chuffed for Kayal, he is the glue in this team, and Bruno has had a fair bit of recognition, rightly so, over the last week.

Absolutely delighted for Stockdale though, what a guy, so humble, so modest, i am proud to say he is our goalkeeper.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Chris' interview I could have wrote it before he went on.
Well it would be pretty pointless writing it afterwards,

I absolutely knew that he would play down the possibility of Automatic Promotion.
Of course, and as he pointed out the pressure is on Middlesbrough. Next game is the same as the last few, we need to try and win. And then we'll know what we need in the final game.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bruno is technically on a different planet to any other player in the Championship and, purely from a skill perspective should have won.

However, if there is one man he can lose to it's Kayal. Not because I think Kayal is as good a footballer. He's not. In fact, I'm not sure he's even our most gifted central midfielder. But he's the EXACT type of player all good teams have and the one we lacked for several years before we got him. It really is hard to find players and characters like him. He's the true captain, the leader, the organiser. Every game, it's so obvious he's in charge of this team on the pitch. It's impossible to succeed without someone in this role (see Arsenal) and he is outstanding at it. He's probably the player who has had the biggest impact on our success, so therefore he's a fantastic winner.

I couldn't agree more, well said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here