Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tonights BIG matches

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is there a new directive that Spurs fans can’t sing at home ?

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
We ain't safe until Palace have raised the white flag on Saturday and Man Utd have arrived back from the holiday they have been on recently ...

D

Deleted member 2719

Looks like Vertonghen got his comeuppance after his pushing his forearm in Andones face.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What an enjoyable result that Portsmouth defeat was. Here it is in all it's glory:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...rtsmouth/11708122/portsmouth-2-3-peterborough

I think the most pleasing aspect about this result was the disallowed offside goal that Portsmouth scored. You can see it in the highlights - two Pompey players go clean through from the half way line without a defender in sight, so it's two onrushing forwards against the goalkeeper. What happens? The forward without the ball steps a couple of feet ahead of the forward with the ball so that when he squares it for a routine tap-in, he receives the ball in a completely avoidable offside position. It is absolutely hilarious and makes you wonder whether the #twàts forwards even understand the offside rule. If that had been one of our kick-flids, we'd have been absolutely livid, and believe you me I reckon even our forwards aren't that shit.

And what made it even better is that Posh got their winner barely 5 minutes later. Lovely stuff. :cheers:

barely 5 minutes before Posh got their winner

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What an enjoyable result that Portsmouth defeat was. Here it is in all it's glory:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...rtsmouth/11708122/portsmouth-2-3-peterborough

I think the most pleasing aspect about this result was the disallowed offside goal that Portsmouth scored. You can see it in the highlights - two Pompey players go clean through from the half way line without a defender in sight, so it's two onrushing forwards against the goalkeeper. What happens? The forward without the ball steps a couple of feet ahead of the forward with the ball so that when he squares it for a routine tap-in, he receives the ball in a completely avoidable offside position. It is absolutely hilarious and makes you wonder whether the #twàts forwards even understand the offside rule. If that had been one of our kick-flids, we'd have been absolutely livid, and believe you me I reckon even our forwards aren't that shit.

And what made it even better is that Posh got their winner barely 5 minutes later. Lovely stuff. :cheers:

barely 5 minutes before Posh got their winner

[tweet]1123345402735091717[/tweet]

:lolol: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here