Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights 20/20

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I've got tickets - if it rains then I'll be in the bar. And if it doesn't rain I'll be in the bar. Which is nice.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
just like last year you mean? when we SMASHED the group stages and fell apart in the knockouts?.....but yes I do believe THIS time we'll get it right along with the Pro40...I quite fancy a day trip to Lords again.

We`ve got such a good balance this season, only downside is Monty`s fielding.
Chris Liddle has been great so far and if he stays fit will play a big part.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Slightly off subject. Who do people support who are born in the vast areas that have not got 1st class cricketing counties? We, or at least I, am very lucky to be born in God's County.

sweetmods

Jan 31, 2004
Shoreham Beach
just like last year you mean? when we SMASHED the group stages and fell apart in the knockouts?.....but yes I do believe THIS time we'll get it right along with the Pro40...I quite fancy a day trip to Lords again.

I may be wrong but i believe the finals day is at Edgbaston this year (27th Aug). Having gone to the Rose Bowl for finals day last year (even without Sussex being there) i can fully endorse it as a fantastic day out.

Ooops - just read that you were referring to the Pro40! - Never mind, i still endorse the T20 finals day!

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
I am just GLAD we havent got chad bloody keegan anymore

Sitting watching the opening game against Essex last week at half time, I said exactly the same thing as that and lo and behold we defended 175 or so easily without Chad the sh1te.

I then reminised about the reciprical game last season where Chad played where you there? His performance in the field was sheer comedy. He had a dolly on the boundary ropes and clutched it at about the 6th attempt while juggling and falling a over t for no apparent reason.

Later on he was at the stumps for what could have been a run out and the ball ended up hitting him on the head and he had to wear a head bandage. He then was given the ball for the 20th over where we were defending 12 or so. First 3 balls 6,4,6. They are probably still looking for the ball for the last 6 as it went so far out of the ground.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Slightly off subject. Who do people support who are born in the vast areas that have not got 1st class cricketing counties? We, or at least I, am very lucky to be born in God's County.

Lancashire surely, the Man Utd of cricket

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
Sitting watching the opening game against Essex last week at half time, I said exactly the same thing as that and lo and behold we defended 175 or so easily without Chad the sh1te.

I then reminised about the reciprical game last season where Chad played where you there? His performance in the field was sheer comedy. He had a dolly on the boundary ropes and clutched it at about the 6th attempt while juggling and falling a over t for no apparent reason.

Later on he was at the stumps for what could have been a run out and the ball ended up hitting him on the head and he had to wear a head bandage. He then was given the ball for the 20th over where we were defending 12 or so. First 3 balls 6,4,6. They are probably still looking for the ball for the last 6 as it went so far out of the ground.

Yes I went to that game, his bowling was ALOT to be desired too, I think he gave about 18 in extras of 2 overs. Wides! no Balls ! the lot

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Yes I went to that game, his bowling was ALOT to be desired too, I think he gave about 18 in extras of 2 overs. Wides! no Balls ! the lot

Am in the smoke at the moment and seriously considering coming down. What's the weather like closer to the home of Sid the Shark.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Live near the ground, time now is 4.25pm. Bright blue skies with blazing sunshine, little bit windy but the game will be on. hope that is helpful to anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here