Votes: 22 37.3%
  • That rancid 5-0

Votes: 37 62.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
The 5-0 was definitely one of the lowest points of the 49 years in which I've followed the Albion. As already mentioned the winner on Monday was a proper kick in the bollocks but it wasn't after years and years of keen anticipation. Even if I'd been forced to spend another 20 minutes on the sofa watching re-runs of the winning goal and then been frogmarched to a station I didn't want to go to it still wouldn't have been as bad as the 5-0.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nowhere near as bad as the 5-0. Or the playoff semi for that matter.

I wouldn't say I was over this one yet but I will be by the time we play this weekend, as ultimately that's just what we do these days.

Those other two results haunted me for months.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I was at a wedding the day we lost 5-0. I can also tell you Liverpool went top of the table that day as I was sat on a table with a load of plastic Liverpool fans who couldn't find it on a map with one measly glass of wine each to numb the pain (and no ability to buy more in the restaurant room). That was bad but we weren't on a level playing field with Palace then whereas now we are miles in front in every area except one. Place in the table. Monday should have been where the torch was passed and we someone managed to lose. Again.

The last time I was that pissed off after a game was the play off semi.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I don't mind being well beaten by a side who were much better on the day, (the 5-0 defeat) but to lose the way we did on Monday night having totally dominated the game and spurned so many chances, that really sticks in the craw, and then conceding that goal deep into added time, boy that hurts.

All this ridiculous talk from certain posters on here about how Graham Potter is the Messiah, and what world beaters all our players are, they had better think again, it's goals that win matches and that's where we are failing miserably.

We are engaged in a relegation battle not vying for a European place, and people need to realise that quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here