Tonight is..... kebab night!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Are we talking food or a Lab Kebab ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
As long asits not hallali will have a doner with cabbageand lemon juice, or a chicken one with onions and Garlic mayo. In a wrap as its messy eating.

gen

Banned
Aug 23, 2015
I always go for Lamb Shish kebab as opposed to Lamb Doner. The meat hasn't been processed as much and is less likely to have been rolled along in dog piss contaminated yards as a previous poster pointed out had occured with Doners, their cylindrical shape lending themselves much better to such mistreatment.
Lamb Shish with Chilli and Garlic sauces and loads of salad, and not forgetting at least three of those little green chilli peppers.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
There's a kebab shop on the corner of Roots hall when you wAlk back to prittlewell station...it's the best kebab in the world that they sell. Add to this that we ALWAYS win at Southend and its a proper win win.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Large chicken shish. Garlic sauce all the salad with extra cabbage and a portion of chips (which I probably won't eat more than 5 of).

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Has to be chicken shish for me. Not actually that unhealthy either unless you smother it with sauce/mayo

A little bit like saying has to be a cream cake for me. Not actually unhealthy if you dont eat the cream ........

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Take it home , take it out of the pitta and chop up into small pitta pieces.
Put the meat and chilli sauce on to the bread.
Pour plain yoghurt over this and then put the salad on top of that.

Well nice and proper naughty

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
A little bit like saying has to be a cream cake for me. Not actually unhealthy if you dont eat the cream ........

grilled meat, whats unhealthy about that. when talking kebabs one needs to seperate the good (shish) from the bad (doner and sheesh).

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The only reason nobody dies from eating a kebab is that all the germs and other "added extras" are immediately killed by the ludicrous amount of alcohol the eater has to have consumed immediately prior to purchase.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The key point for kebabs is the sauces .... keep up.

??? sauces plural? i only know of chilli sauce, though i agree this is an integral part of the kebab.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
??? sauces plural? i only know of chilli sauce, though i agree this is an integral part of the kebab.

There's the white garlic sauce, toum I think it's called.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Been eating doner in Turkey before Germany was created. Best kebab is an Eskander. Doner meat covered in melted butter, reduced tomato and yogurt with squares of bread caramelised in the butter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here