Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight I will Be Mostly Watching Dredd 3D

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Am tempted to see Dredd. Although it was never my favourite strip. Hopefullly it will be a massive success and spawn a franchise of 2000AD movies.
Rogue, Johnny Alpha would make reasonable movies, but personally I would pay good money to see Scarlett Johansson in the Ballad of Halo Jones.

I agree,Rogue Trooper and Strontium dog could be cracking films.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dredd was brutal and i enjoyed it but the similarities with the raid are incredible how one hasnt stuck a lawsuit on the other im amazed.

Cursed earth or the dark judges next please.

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
what I call a RONSEAL movie - does what it says on the tin.

Not much plot, plenty of action, some great visuals. Dredd remains an enigma and the helmet stays on - so good.

I don't these days but if you smoke pot or have a 1/4 tab of acid floating about I would have at it and expect it to be IMMENSE.
That explains a lot.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
That explains a lot.

As promised: Well done on not putting an apostrophe in "explains" and many congratulations on not making "a lot" into a single word. Use of full stop and capital letter exemplary.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Just watched it...SUPERB
I liked the subtle touches to connect with the comic and the story was a good, easy going, "These are Judges" type of movie.

Can't wait for the next one!!!
zarjaz!!

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched it...SUPERB
I liked the subtle touches to connect with the comic and the story was a good, easy going, "These are Judges" type of movie.

Can't wait for the next one!!!
zarjaz!!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Am tempted to see Dredd. Although it was never my favourite strip. Hopefullly it will be a massive success and spawn a franchise of 2000AD movies.
Rogue, Johnny Alpha would make reasonable movies, but personally I would pay good money to see Scarlett Johansson in the Ballad of Halo Jones.
It seems a Rogue Trooper movie is in production and due to be released next year.

Of course the holy grail would be a Strontium Dog movie/mini series but no news on that at present.

So much great material to be mined for TV or cinema. Strontium Dog, Flesh, RoboHunter, Nemesis etc. etc.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here