Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Didn't watch it as I can't stand ITV.

What system did Egypt play? Pyramid?

:thumbsup:

Offside goal and for some reason the Egyptian keeper threw the ball into his own net!

Last edited:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
the capstone of the performance was that we were niles better than them, they must have the hump after their defence deserted them. Pharoe its worth, i think we may win the world cup.

[get my coat.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Green - 5
Brown - 5
Terry - 5
Upson - 4
Baines - 6
Walcott - 2
Lampard - 4
Gerrard - 3
Barry - 7
Rooney - 6
Defoe - 4

Crouch - 8
SWP - 7
Carrick - 7
Milner - 7

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Terry looked very dodgy.
Walcott was pony.
Baines did Ok.
Crouch booked his ticket.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Based on this performance, Theo Walcott shouldn't be anywhere f***ing NEAR the England team.

Agree but Gerrard and Lampard are complete waste of time and my effort in watching their combined self consumed shite

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Terry looked very dodgy.
Walcott was pony.
Baines did Ok.
Crouch booked his ticket.

Doesn't rhyme.

Based on that game, there will have to be more than Tutankhamun (2 to come in) to be able to get anywhere near winning the WC.
:facepalm:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I thought we played quite well tonight, even in the first half we created plenty of decent chances.

I have to say i was dissaspointed Defoe was removed at half time as id like to have seen him given longer with Rooney, bur was absolutely delighted he didnt go to Heskey.
And i was even more pleased that we didnt result to the long punt to Crouch that i was fearing, both his goals came after some decent football build up eve if one was offside.

Lampard looks tired to me, and how Walcott got the nod over Milner for a start i really cant get my head around.

Brand new back 4 which showed first half. Unconvinced with Brown and Baines. Were pretty desperate for Cole and Johnson to be fit.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
aye, but our-ken-are-too (akhenaten) good for this team. I see us (isis) being duned this summer.

:dunce:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Cross Walcott's name off tonight.
How C. Cole gets in is a mystery.
But Milner did all he did right
Though Upson is surely now history.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports